IGNORED

Fulham Plus Two?

Mr Popodopolous

Really early in the season to say tbh, but looking at some of the Clubs and some of the Results I have to say Fulham look the top side and have the deepest squad as well. Some sides have useful depth but no star quality and some have a decent range of star players but a bit thin in places.

It prompted me to look at the Fulham squad...the depth charts for the level are absurd.

GK:

Rodak, Fabri

RB:

Tete, Christie

CB:

Adarbioyo, Odoi, Ream, Hector, Mawson, Kongolo, Le Marchand

LB:

Robinson, Bryan

CM:

Reed, Onomah, Seri, Anguissa, Cairney

Wide men:

Wilson, Cavaleiro, Kebano, Knockaert

Strikers/Forwards:

Mitrovic, Reid

That's not all however.

Young players such as Sessegnon who has experience and Carvalho who has made a good impact- believe Francois played opening day as well. Remember too that a number of the players in the squad are versatile and can play a few roles- ie La Marchand, Bryan, Reid as the obvious ones. I listed Fabri and though in some ways he's not great, he has useful experience with Besiktas including European football. Sessegnon too can play in more than one position, if fit- that caveat we found to our cost with him and Mawson- as well as so many others!

Added Rodrigo Muniz too I believe- know little about him except that he cost a few million. Silva is a manager with PL and CL experience though the jury out on him in general.

One thing for sure, anyone finishing above them surely goes up.

West Brom are very good but if injuries hit I sense an opening for some clubs (not us of course). Like I say the depth bit, think they might fall into that one a bit.

According to Wiki their squad is only 20 players, one of them is young and another a young keeper. It's possible that in certain positions they lack depth. Of the other 17, two are goalkeepers.

Archived