IGNORED

Pring & O'Dowda - the best left side combo? This and more on latest episode of FBC Podcast!

headhunter

Here's the link to listen [also on Google Podcasts & Spotify]

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/pring-odowda-left-side-combo-this-and-more-in-swansea-h-review/

Headhunter, Ian, Mark & Lezz discuss Friday's match action and more ....

Is JD the weak link, or Simpson or both ..... where are goals going to come from ...... how do we cope with the aerial threat of Flint et al in next weekend's clash against the other team from over the bridge .... how awful was the ref on Friday ..... I'm not an O'Dowda fan but him and Pring on the left side looks a pretty good combo .... would we be bothered if Nagy, Wells and Palmer were to leave .... will there be ANY transfer activity before 31/8 ...... 20.5k was decent for a televised Friday night game [5k+ POTD]

There's no swearing, I interrupt everyone, broadcast quality is questionable, Lezz sounds like Rob Atkinson, Ian's opinionated as usual.

Good to see another thread on all podcasts and I will be contributing to that very soon

JD hasn't been great so far.  Pring has impressed.   I am a fan of O'Dowda, despite everything I think there is a player in there and like to see him further up the pitch.

Sad to see Nagy go.   If we can get a fast striker that plays on the shoulder of defenders then Palmer will be able to supply him.   

Unless we build the team around providing service to Wells, we won't get much out of him.   I don't think he fits with how NP wants to play.  

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

Here's the link to listen [also on Google Podcasts & Spotify]

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/pring-odowda-left-side-combo-this-and-more-in-swansea-h-review/

Headhunter, Ian, Mark & Lezz discuss Friday's match action and more ....

Is JD the weak link, or Simpson or both ..... where are goals going to come from ...... how do we cope with the aerial threat of Flint et al in next weekend's clash against the other team from over the bridge .... how awful was the ref on Friday ..... I'm not an O'Dowda fan but him and Pring on the left side looks a pretty good combo .... would we be bothered if Nagy, Wells and Palmer were to leave .... will there be ANY transfer activity before 31/8 ...... 20.5k was decent for a televised Friday night game [5k+ POTD]

There's no swearing, I interrupt everyone, broadcast quality is questionable, Lezz sounds like Rob Atkinson, Ian's opinionated as usual.

Good to see another thread on all podcasts and I will be contributing to that very soon

And your going to take a crash course on all our players ages. 

Listened to it this morning. I thought it was good as usual and would encourage all supporters to listen particularly those of us that can go back to the 60s m 70s 

Thanks for all the hard work and don’t forget everyone’s a ******* critic in the internet age! 

Will try and listen over brekkers tomorrow.

Re Pring at LB, let’s see if he plays there are some point, and then give him 4 or 5 games there to see what he’s like.

We could easily go for a tall back 4 of:

Vyner | Kalas | Atkinson | Baker

Not sure we will though.  Seems an age away does Saturday.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Will try and listen over brekkers tomorrow.

Re Pring at LB, let’s see if he plays there are some point, and then give him 4 or 5 games there to see what he’s like.

We could easily go for a tall back 4 of:

Vyner | Kalas | Atkinson | Baker

Not sure we will though.  Seems an age away does Saturday.

Personally would go with

Bentley 

Kalas/ Baker/ Atkinson/ Pring

HNM/ James

Palmer / Weimann / O,Dowda

Martin 

Not going to be pretty for sure but seems he is dead set against 3-5-2. Be tempted to take Scott out for this one & shows we are a wideman light  as Semenyo not ready yet but NP will probably go with him.

Archived