IGNORED

Modern football

Pearcy

13 minutes ago, Pearcy said:

I'm lost for words FB_IMG_1629717004601.thumb.jpg.6ee781a22c1063dfd9143600879351a8.jpg

That's terrible. 

I hope he's not going take this sitting down and is prepared to stand up against the club!

:whistle:

I remember playing the first Fifa Street as a child and one of the songs I remember most distinctly from the soundtrack was Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall, the main line of the chorus was "Pull up your socks and stand up tall".

Does this mean if they release another Fifa Street this will be recommissioned as "Pull down your socks and don't stand up at all"?

Should also add to my last post, wasn't there a post on here 2 years ago regarding letters about persistent standing at AG?

I've read elsewhere that the Council and Bates tried to make Leeds fans sit down when he was there but gave up eventually- decent chunks of Elland Road seem to stand persistently or have been when I saw them on TV at this level in recent years.

Wonder if there will be issues about it here this season? From late August 2019...⬇️

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/statement-persistent-standing/

16 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Even John Terry , at the front in the black and white shirt, is giving Chelsea some stick 

He has got full Chelsea strip on underneath though, ready to join in the lap of honour at the end of the game.

9 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

And former captain Bailey Wright, bottom right, grey top. Looks like he's carrying some timber.

Yep, and really surprised to see John Ward standing just to his right in the yellow shirt sticking the V's up!

Archived