IGNORED

Cardiff - How to Watch

BCFCGav

2 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

Had to listen to City v Swansea, as unable to attend match, on Radio Taff due to RB being unavailable in Cleeve North Somerset.

Related question as have not seen it for sure is the game a sell out for us ? 

Have been on the site a couple of times and says 0 tickets for sale, but not seen it anywhere confirmed 

8 hours ago, Gakoe said:

Has something changed with Robins TV this season? I can't find a link to this screen anywhere on the site? Any advice would be appreciated. 

https://bristolcitypayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

But you'll only get the "international" option if you use a VPN set to a country other than the UK or Ireland (see advice earlier in the thread) 

2 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

What are the rules with Robins TV, why are some games not shown?

I think if its a 3pm KO they can't be shown…

"Given the kick-off time has been brought forward from 3pm to 12.30pm for non-TV purposes, the fixture will be streamed on Robins TV to a domestic and international audience."

Not changed for SKY…

4 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

https://bristolcitypayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

But you'll only get the "international" option if you use a VPN set to a country other than the UK or Ireland (see advice earlier in the thread) 

Thanks for that. I'm not in UK so no need for VPN. Just having loads of trouble making the purchase after I cancelled last season. Going round in circles but that link should help. Thanks again ?

4 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I think if its a 3pm KO they can't be shown…

"Given the kick-off time has been brought forward from 3pm to 12.30pm for non-TV purposes, the fixture will be streamed on Robins TV to a domestic and international audience."

Not changed for SKY…

Hooray GIF - - Discover & Share GIFs

On 23/08/2021 at 14:21, CliftonCliff said:

Who, according to my anti-virus programme, also generously throw in, free of charge, a whole load of malware that’s not very good for your computer, or indeed your internet security. Out of interest, how do people who regularly use these streaming websites manage to avoid the pitfalls of such malicious intrusions?

Use an Apple Mac..........brilliant security ?

Asking for a friend. 
Because my friends and my friends wife’s laptops are company laptops that have their own VPN’s on them but via company’s servers. And having IT investigating if we even want to install Spotify or anything basic. Is proving difficult to get any VPN’s onto their laptops. 

How difficult is it to have a VPN on the router at the home, or will they the company ones override these? 

Archived