IGNORED

Cardiff - How to Watch

BCFCGav

11 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Which probably  means it’s not legally a ‘ live ‘ stream.

:dunno:

I pay for RobinsTV and watch that when the matches are available.

Not necessarily Major, I had to turn off the BBC and Robins app notifications last season, because they would regularly pop up before the action had unfolded on RobinsTV. They are lags even in legal tv and streaming content. We have both Freeview and Freesat, the former is often 2 - 3 seconds ahead of the latter.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Not necessarily Major, I had to turn off the BBC and Robins app notifications last season, because they would regularly pop up before the action had unfolded on RobinsTV. They are lags even in legal tv and streaming content. We have both Freeview and Freesat, the former is often 2 - 3 seconds ahead of the latter.

Yes, the media guys are meant to delay app notifications….I think they forgot.  I reminded them during the Reading game! ???

3 hours ago, xerox6060 said:

yes just noticed its on Sky red button too ..brilliant 

Am I right in thinking you can only record live, that is, cannot set it to record from planner.  It says I can’t do it.  So do I wait for the red button broadcast to start then hit record?

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Am I right in thinking you can only record live, that is, cannot set it to record from planner.  It says I can’t do it.  So do I wait for the red button broadcast to start then hit record?

You normally can set it to record in advance. Doesn't seem to be working this time though, for some reason.

Archived