IGNORED

Cardiff - How to Watch

BCFCGav

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I’ve had issues with it today but it’s working now 

Managed to get the audio on but can’t get video. Bloody annoying as I don’t get to watch many games down here in Melbourne. 

6 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

Watching on Robins TV in Sydney. Williams is a good co-commentator. Downsy dresses like a toddler.

Agree with this. Although it is only web based tv channel Downsy needs to smarten up a bit to make the whole production more professional. I know he likes to wear his baseball cap and likes to wear wear his ‘Merch’ or ‘Stash’ as he keeps telling us but more effort is needed. It gives the impression he’s couldn’t be bothered to get changed after he’s been walking the dogs.

11 hours ago, RedNachos said:

robins tv not working, anyone got a link?

10 hours ago, Gakoe said:

Robins TV is useless. I've given up!

10 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

I’ve had issues with it today but it’s working now 

10 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

Robins tv has frozen, if they want our money then the need to fix this as its like watching a dodgy stream.

10 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

Robins tv has been appalling today - never worth a tenner!  Freezing all the time!!

9 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

Robins tv now totally crashed. ?????

I think some of you may need to look locally for your issues. I watched RobinsTV today, it was excellent from 10 minutes before the game right through to the end. 

I have recently switched to Vodafone and I also had the best "casting" experience I have ever had to my tv.

I am not particularly technical, but I do know that streaming is not just about your broadband, but the individual components of your device such as the graphics card.  There are also ways of optimising your router for streaming which you can google.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I think some of you may need to look locally for your issues. I watched RobinsTV today, it was excellent from 10 minutes before the game right through to the end. 

I have recently switched to Vodafone and I also had the best "casting" experience I have ever had to my tv.

I am not particularly technical, but I do know that streaming is not just about your broadband, but the individual components of your device such as the graphics card.  There are also ways of optimising your router for streaming which you can google.

I haven’t had one “freeze” this season (famous last words) had one or two pre-season.

Just now, Davefevs said:

I haven’t had one “freeze” this season (famous last words) had one or two pre-season.

The first I have watched apart from one of the pre season games which was free, but there can't be much wrong with the 'transmission' if we are able to watch it ok, so whatever issues some are having must be elsewhere.

Archived