IGNORED

Robins Uncut 14

Davefevs

3 hours ago, Shuffle said:

No O’dowda or Moore in this or did I miss them? 

Would assume Moore is on his way to joining a new club.

As for O’Dowda I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s fit but we don’t want to make the opposition aware of this.

I thought the same about Moore but also noticed than none of the U23's were there, so maybe this was filmed when they had a game?

Alternatively the U23's and senior squads may train separately now (either for certain tactical sessions or certain sessions) under NP as opposed to how it looked under previous regimes?

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

As for O’Dowda I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s fit but we don’t want to make the opposition aware of this.

O’Dowda still not match fit & not involved on Saturday 

30 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

O’Dowda still not match fit & not involved on Saturday 

Just seen this, not in the Ireland squad either, so we are presumably being cautious because their squad looks weak & he’d be a cert if fit enough.

Martin is definitely looking a bit more trim than when he joined. Saw he mentioned in the press conference today that he's been working hard on that. He said as follows.

"Feeling fantastic. Really, really good. I've done a lot of hard work since I was injured, part of the way through last season, and fair play to everyone behind the scenes here, people who perhaps don't get much credit: Del (Derek Bonsu, S&C coach) in the gym and Gill (Holt, first team physio) have done a lot of hard work together throughout my rehab and that's put me in a really strong position."

Hard work definitely paying off.

9 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Apparently O'Dowda would also be surprised.......if he found out he was fit?

Archived