IGNORED

Simon jordan.

Oh Louie louie

Anyone listen to his show yesterday?

As a broadcaster, i think he makes some good points.

Be intrested what people think to his show.

He disclosed, yesterday, the only football chairman who didnt like him was sl.

Think hes being economical with the truth there, pretty sure a few more didnt like him.

Play off or ghost goal fall out?

Anyone remember.

6 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Anyone listen to his show yesterday?

As a broadcaster, i think he makes some good points.

Be intrested what people think to his show.

He disclosed, yesterday, the only football chairman who didnt like him was sl.

Think hes being economical with the truth there, pretty sure a few more didnt like him.

Play off or ghost goal fall out?

Anyone remember.

There was a lot of disagreement between us and them at all levels at the time. 

Nick Carle money I think was the falling out at that level. I can't remember the exact circumstances but I think they made some very late payments. 

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Jordan makes that show. Jim White is a clown. 

Jordan gives a real insight to the workings of a football club and isn’t afraid to share his view. White on the other hand, opinions changes dependant on who the guest is and their opinion. 

Simon Jordan is a very clever guy and an outstanding  broadcaster who regularly shows Jim White up with his knowledge of the football industry.

That said JW does get some excellent interviews with various club owners who appear to be failing the fans.

It’s worth reading his autobiography, I had a real dislike for him until I did.  Then I understood where he was coming from as a football owner.  It was one of the books that sparked my interest in the business side of football (David Conn - the beautiful game - is a must read).

I think he talks a lot of sense, has the odd brain-fart idea, but you’d be better off with him running your club than many other owners.

Haven’t listened to TS since I stopped work at Swindon and stopped driving to work.

3 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Jordan makes that show. Jim White is a clown. 

Agree. Can’t listen to anything with him on it. Radio / TV gets turned straight over whenever he appears. Shame as I do like listening to Jordan. Get him back with Danny Kelly, another great broadcaster who knows his stuff imho. 

Archived