IGNORED

Away Shirt Query

hollydog

Bought my lad an away shirt a couple of weeks ago when they were offered with free printing. Bought him a medium as his shirt from last year, which is also a medium,   still fits him comfortably. Anyway shirt has come and is too small and the club won’t exchange it because it has been printed (despite the receipt saying it can be returned). 

Anyone experienced similar?

31 minutes ago, SBB said:

I thought once you have any printing done, you can’t return it? Always been the case with any shirts I’ve bought my nipper. 

I feared that might be the case but the receipt says it can be returned. The frustration is that it is clearly much smaller than last year’s medium which fits him generously so we thought a large would be way too big! 

19 minutes ago, hollydog said:

I feared that might be the case but the receipt says it can be returned. The frustration is that it is clearly much smaller than last year’s medium which fits him generously so we thought a large would be way too big! 

I believe there are other terms (cannot be returned) once you have a shirt printed. I recently did the same for my son & I’m fairly sure there was a box I had to tick before payment. COYR 

56 minutes ago, hollydog said:

I would say you had a case for returning it if they are stated to be the same size but aren't. I bought two ladies goalkeepers training tops last year and had to return them because they were far too small. 

They could've been labelled incorrectly in the factory?

• Admin
1 hour ago, hollydog said:

Bought my lad an away shirt a couple of weeks ago when they were offered with free printing. Bought him a medium as his shirt from last year, which is also a medium,   still fits him comfortably. Anyway shirt has come and is too small and the club won’t exchange it because it has been printed (despite the receipt saying it can be returned). 

Anyone experienced similar?

What name did you get printed?

Maybe someone on here would be interested in buying it off you

41 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I would say you had a case for returning it if they are stated to be the same size but aren't. I bought two ladies goalkeepers training tops last year and had to return them because they were far too small. 

They could've been labelled incorrectly in the factory?

Thanks. Just measured and it is definitely slightly smaller (albeit not too much). 

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

What name did you get printed?

Maybe someone on here would be interested in buying it off you

Thanks. If I don’t get anywhere with a return that’s a good idea. If anybody is interested it’s Massengo 42 with the EFL badges on the sleeve. 

Archived