IGNORED

Home Digital Programmes 2021-22 Printed Programmes

Fitzy Red

5 minutes ago, Fitzy Red said:

Any one know where I can purchase a printed programme from the digital copy City are releasing for each home game.

I don’t want any gaps in my collection !

Locally of course 

I've heard info@bristolcityprogrammes.com are doing limited numbers to satisfy the home fans and their collections. Great quality & delivered on match day to home addresses if local, otherwise posted same day.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Fitzy Red said:

Any one know where I can purchase a printed programme from the digital copy City are releasing for each home game.

I don’t want any gaps in my collection !

Locally of course 

Assume you realise that we are still selling printed programmes as before?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Assume you realise that we are still selling printed programmes as before?

Hi Phantom

Sadly not BCFC have made the decision to go down the digital copy only

No printed copies whatsoever

There are 2 clubs in the EFL not doing printed copies and that’s Reading and us

Just contacted info@bristolcityprogrammes.com and a limited number will be printed to our supporters

Really helpful guy

Supporters  please support him we can’t let this tradition die !

Thanks for this advice - just been in touch with Darren at bristolcityprogrammes, who was very helpful indeed. I'd sent him this message after seeing Fitzy Red's post above:

"I was mortified by the Club's decision to stop printing them; I've attended games when I can since 1982, and buying programmes has always been an absolutely key aspect of the matchday experience. Attending now, I feel like something really important has been taken away. And the fact is that I am simply not interested in looking at content on a mobile device, PC, or tablet - I spend my life working on these platforms, and for some things, there's simply no substitute for the physical object!

Do you know if there's any kind of petition to try and get the Club to reverse its decision and start printing again?"

Darren's reply included this information, which I think he'll be happy for me to share with fellow programme-mourners as he suggested I comment on OTIB:

I aim to deliver the day of the game if possible

I have printed all the pre season games

The following home games are available

Celtic Cidereds Issue 

Pompey Cidereds Issue

MK Dons Cidereds Issue

Aston Villa Cidereds Issue

Aston Vila Digital Issue

Blackpool Digital Issue

Swansea Digital Issue ( 2 Versions )

All the programmes above are priced @ £5 which also covers delivery if local or postage if further away

• Admin
14 hours ago, Fitzy Red said:

Hi Phantom

Sadly not BCFC have made the decision to go down the digital copy only

No printed copies whatsoever

There are 2 clubs in the EFL not doing printed copies and that’s Reading and us

Just contacted info@bristolcityprogrammes.com and a limited number will be printed to our supporters

Really helpful guy

Supporters  please support him we can’t let this tradition die !

Are you sure?, I have seen programme sellers at all the home games this season

When it was announced about the online versions people assumed that we had stopped printing actual copies but I have not seen anywhere where the club have actually said we have stopped selling printed versions

• Admin
15 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Mark, are you sure we are still producing hard copys of our home match day programmes?

I am sure that I have seen programme sellers around the ground, I thought on a previous thread other people had said they had seen them too

Admittedly they could be being used to sell something else but the regular sellers have been in the usual places

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

I am sure that I have seen programme sellers around the ground, I thought on a previous thread other people had said they had seen them too

Admittedly they could be being used to sell something else but the regular sellers have been in the usual places

We've sold the fanzines next to the programme sellers for decades, I can confirm this season there are no programme sellers at all where we sell fanzines at any of our games so far, only Half Time Draw Tickets sellers. 
A lot of people have decided to buy a fanzine now the programmes have gone.

www.otibclothing.co.uk.

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Are you sure?, I have seen programme sellers at all the home games this season

When it was announced about the online versions people assumed that we had stopped printing actual copies but I have not seen anywhere where the club have actually said we have stopped selling printed versions

The article on the club website did say "The Robins Matchday Programme returns for the 2021/22 season in an easy-access, free-to-read online only format."

3 hours ago, phantom said:

We asked in the club shop last week as my old man really missed having a peruse at it beforehand and reading it after the game. I'm sure he's not the only one who can't/ doesn't want to use technology. 

The club shop confirmed there was no printed copies at all. 

6 hours ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

We asked in the club shop last week as my old man really missed having a peruse at it beforehand and reading it after the game. I'm sure he's not the only one who can't/ doesn't want to use technology. 

The club shop confirmed there was no printed copies at all. 

Hi Bobby

Info@bristolcityprogrammes.com

Will deliver to his door if local or post same day of game

Archived