IGNORED

One player, past or present, to make up the entire team

SydneyCity

Inspired by the Dream City XI post (and a YouTube video where a team of 11 Carraghers played a team of 11 Nevilles in FIFA)… If you had to chose one player, past or present, to make up an entire Bristol City XI - who would it be, and why?

I’m going to say Aden Flint. Could defend, could score and with that height would likely make a good keeper.

1 hour ago, SydneyCity said:

Inspired by the Dream City XI post (and a YouTube video where a team of 11 Carraghers played a team of 11 Nevilles in FIFA)… If you had to chose one player, past or present, to make up an entire Bristol City XI - who would it be, and why?

I’m going to say Aden Flint. Could defend, could score and with that height would likely make a good keeper.

Difficult choice but all round I would say Flint as well:

Immense at the back, great at set pieces and won the double. 

Sir Alan Walsh.

Could tackle and had a left foot that most teams were envious of. His Walshy Shuffle was a delight to see.....so simple but most players were unable to replicate. Oh yes and he could score great goals from dead ball situations as well.

Isnt there a song about such a player.............Ivan Sproule - we all dream of a team of Ivan Sproule's, a team of Ivan Sproules*

*disclaimer - I dont think he'd be very good on his own, probably someone like Rob Newman who played everywhere for us, or Lee Peacock who did similar.

6 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

Rob Newman. He played in every position known to football for us.

Archived