IGNORED

Moore to Hearts Loan

Bristol Rob

24 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

A touch of the Tomlin about him. Probably too good for League 1, not good enough for the Championship.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more inappropriate comparison! How is TM like Tomlin? The latter is more like a poor man’s Gazza - innate talent but too thick to have any self control.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more inappropriate comparison! How is TM like Tomlin? The latter is more like a poor man’s Gazza - innate talent but too thick to have any self control.

He explained it as he would be to good for league 1, but maybe not make the grade at Championship level. 

That's where the similarity ends. 

• Thanks 1

It always blows my mind that a lad who turned 24 this year is still being deemed not good enough to ever make it at this level when most CBs peak in the 26-30yo bracket.

If you're a regular Championship CB at 24 or younger you're probably going to play in the premiership unless you never get any better. 

Now I'm not saying he is going to make it here or even the championship but people are confusing with how long he's been here with expectations of him being a regular at 24.

• Like 2

Really good attitude this lad has after being thrown under buses, left out, brought back in, loaned out, forgotten, poorly treated by LJ.  Others would have been throwing toys out of prams all over the place but not TM just keeps on going with a smile.  A long loan out playing week in and week out in a fixed position at a level he can take in his stride may do wonders, possibly NP’s thinking.

I still think there is a good player in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

A touch of the Tomlin about him. Probably too good for League 1, not good enough for the Championship.

Do you mean JET? Tomlin is a very good championship player on his day, he's got 50 goals in the Championship. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Should be a permanent if we’re completely honest. He’s been here 5 years…

Not too be rude, but when will it drop?

As soon as some club makes a bid and he agrees to forego any wages obligation we have. I’d say Nige has made up his mind and it’s only the financial climate meaning he’s still our player.