IGNORED

Cardiff City away - match day thread

1 minute ago, Simon79 said:

So what’s the view on changing our team to counteract the opposition? Seem to remember previous managers getting a fair bit of stick because of that. COYR 

Very very obviously an aerial threat today....

If we conceded two headed goals without adding height/physicality Nige would get pelters...

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Why....he hasn't deviated from it from the start of pre-season?

Just a joke to be honest..

But.

Horses for courses.

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

We don't have a right back in the team. We don't have a left back in the team. Does that team scream exciting flowing football?  Its not a critism more sn observation. His hands are tied.

I get what you're saying.  Vyner has 30-40 Champ appearances at RB.  Baker has played PL at LB (some years ago).

If you set your heart on exciting flowing football, then I suppose most weeks you'll be disappointed.  Its a tough league.

Just now, SBB said:

Be miserable, negative and whine by all means but at least offer an alternative to the line-up or a solution. Some people can’t wait to see us/NP fail. 

Spot on- someone moaning about Vyner will undoubtedly be a person also complaining when Simpson gets picked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

We don't have a right back in the team. We don't have a left back in the team. Does that team scream exciting flowing football?  Its not a critism more sn observation. His hands are tied.

Cameron Pring is a left back.

Zak Vyner played most of his Championship football at loan to Rotherham as a right back.

It isn’t as if he’s asking Max O’Leary or Antoine Semenyo to have a go, is it?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I get what you're saying.  Vyner has 30-40 Champ appearances at RB.  Baker has played PL at LB (some years ago).

If you set your heart on exciting flowing football, then I suppose most weeks you'll be disappointed.  Its a tough league.

A bit of excitement would be nice though eh Dave. As I say, I'm not the least bit surprised. We know they are an ariel threat. Jay's been poor and well we haven't had a decent right back in years. Vyner won't be any worse that's for sure. I just like to see full backs bombing on. Baker struggles with a 5 yard pass and still not convinced Vyner is good enough.

FFS you've turned my observation into negativety. **** ?

• Haha 1