IGNORED

Cardiff City away - match day thread

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Cameron Pring is a left back.

Zak Vyner played most of his Championship football at loan to Rotherham as a right back.

It isn’t as if he’s asking Max O’Leary or Antoine Semenyo to have a go, is it?

Stop looking for something that isn't there. Does that team excite you? Honestly? Offcourse it doesn't. That's all I said.

For the record the fact you are using those two to back up your point speakers volumes.

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

A bit of excitement would be nice though eh Dave. As I say, I'm not the least bit surprised. We know they are an ariel threat. Jay's been poor and well we haven't had a decent right back in years. Vyner won't be any worse that's for sure. I just like to see full backs bombing on. Baker struggles with a 5 yard pass and still not convinced Vyner is good enough.

FFS you've turned my observation into negativety. **** ?

I'm excited to see whether Nige's system / set-up has flexibility within personnel and instruction to adapt to different opponents without resorting to wholesale change in systems.

Just now, Davefevs said:

I'm excited to see whether Nige's system / set-up has flexibility within personnel and instruction to adapt to different opponents without resorting to wholesale change in systems.

Yeh, well I've always thought you to be slightly strange.........?

Anyway just finished work, time to sit down with a can.  Let's hope for three points.

• Haha 1

Downsy on RobinsTV says "lots of the players will be mates with Pack and Flint."

Are lots of the players mates with Flint and Pack? How many of our current first XI actually played for City with those two? I'm not sure it's too many.

Flint's last game for us was the final game of the 17/18 season. Looking at the line up for that game - against Sheff Utd - only Semenyo, COD and Bakinson are still at the club. Not a single player in the starting lineup is still with us.

Looking at the first XI from Pack's last match - the opening loss to Leeds in the 2019/20 season - and there's a few more. Bentley (although he'd only just joined), Kalas, COD and Weimann started that game, and Baker was on the bench.

Basically, unless they're mates outside of City, through other ways, our club has really moved on from these two. They're ex players of the club, but for most of the guys on the pitch today there's not much special going on.

Edited by ExiledAjax