IGNORED

Like a Gunshot

Silvio Dante

I was directly in line with that Weimann hit, and near the front. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a sound like that as the ball was connected with. It literally sounded like a bullet being fired, and if you were watching Andi, you then didn’t have time to look over to see the ball hit the net.

Insanely good connection

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I was directly in line with that Weimann hit, and near the front. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a sound like that as the ball was connected with. It literally sounded like a bullet being fired, and if you were watching Andi, you then didn’t have time to look over to see the ball hit the net.

Insanely good connection

Sheareresque.....

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Insanely good connection

Glad it wasn’t his ACL going!

Almost as good technically as his 2nd v Sheff Utd.

Said a couple of games ago that playing him centrally could take some pressure off of the need to rush into buying a striker.

33 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Insanely good connection

My mate said the same behind the goal, the noise of the hit - what a great finish and technique 

Archived