IGNORED

Loan Thread 2021/22

Port Said Red

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Presumably so Ipswich don't have to pay him during the off season. But he will go back probably.

Will depend on the terms.  Suspect it covered to end of the month to encapsulate playoffs / final on 21st of May.  Whether them sending him back now has any bearing I don’t know.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Will depend on the terms.  Suspect it covered to end of the month to encapsulate playoffs / final on 21st of May.  Whether them sending him back now has any bearing I don’t know.

By mutual agreement would make sense. It allows him to start talking to other clubs now too I guess?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

2 goals and an assist for Louis Britton tonight in a 4-1 Waterford win over Bray.  Think that’s 6 goals / 1 assist now.

It all helps him I guess, but I believe they are one of only 3 professional clubs in that league, so it's difficult to judge.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, just reporting progress.

I see that they sacked their Manager in April and have won their 3 games since, with a caretaker in charge. Interesting that Britton seemed to be on the bench more often than not, but has played all of the last 3.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

You might have seen the post to which I was referring, it may even have been you who posted it ?, but I think it was in reference to some journalist's match report where he described VH in such terms.

It was actually a quote from Ian Gay about Harper.

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned