IGNORED

George Tanner Signing CONFIRMED

Red Army 75

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Does that mean that once he is observed to be on the bench in our next game, he is no longer one who can play right now? 

It might mean that if he ever goes in the Millwall end to retrieve the ball and then the lights go out he is both dead and alive. 

1 hour ago, DT The Optimist said:

It's quite amusing.

I follow the transfer section of OTIB and this guy (who could knock on my front door and  I would be be clueless about his identity) rocks up and signs for us and not a single whisper had come from the corridors of power at the gate. And now he is on the pay roll. Understudy for SIMPSON who knows, but rest assured he will have been watched and scouted for some time before the deal happens.  

Fair play I say to those who kept that under wraps for a while. Wonder who else is perhaps being watched  & hunted in a similar manner. Great stuff

In his interview he said he knew he was being watched by us so we’ve been scouting him for a while and obviously we liked what we saw 

4 minutes ago, INCRED said:

In his interview he said he knew he was being watched by us so we’ve been scouting him for a while and obviously we liked what we saw 

According Gregor “Someone the club will have been tracking for some time via head of technical recruitment Sean Gilhespy and his team”

13 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I remember his Dad, Nicky.

Let's hope son George also eventually makes it from Bristol nobody to Liverpool legend in another shock transfer. 

interesting comment mrr, looked up nicky tanner and it looks  like George may have roots in bristol?

Great thread. 7 pages of opinion on a kid no one had heard of until this morning, but clearly not better than we already have or an understudy to a has been, in some opinion. 

In my opinion Ihaven’t got a clue, but if PeArson says yes that’s All I need to know. 

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

We could buy him an electric shaver for the time when he needs to lose the bumfluff!

Best wishes from me to him with respect to his career at Bristol City. Which of our squad will teach him the words to Drink up thy zider?

I think Weimann probably knows all the words, he’s becoming more Bristolian by the day 

Archived