IGNORED

QPR Tickets (Merged)

Never to the dark side

Be useful if the club explained whether or not one knows if one is purchasing a 'restricted view ticket' before committing, or whether they'll just foist crap tickets upon punters once purchased.

If the latter I'm not sure that's legal.

• Admin
On 31/08/2021 at 23:08, GeoTheCiderHead said:

I’d like to know if, should this upper tier allocation be sold, they then sell the lower tier. Not sure whether to risk it and wait or just buy an upper tier ticket incase that ends up being the only allocation…

image.png

17 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Bought my ticket today. Will be my first game post-COVID and I'm a little bit conscious that - now Brentford's stadium is gone - I may have picked the narrowest internal corridor in the division as a starting point...

Same here - just bought one but still a little apprehensive about crowds. Similarly the narrow corridor sprang to mind - think I might "take in the post match view" before leaving!

On 01/09/2021 at 13:35, BTRFTG said:

Just about first in the queue this morning. Interesting to see if the fill from the front upper (as they should.)

Chances are it'll kick off if QPR fail to enforce seats.

It's described as general admission, so a free for all.

So same as last time - hunt for the empty seats

1 hour ago, Reigate Red said:

Same here - just bought one but still a little apprehensive about crowds. Similarly the narrow corridor sprang to mind - think I might "take in the post 

Well done though for going. If you've had both jabs, you'll be fine. 

I'm flying over by Easyjet then catching a train to Paddington followed by a tube!  I'd have been happier with Ryanair as they offer outdoor seating!

7 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

Same here - just bought one but still a little apprehensive about crowds. 

Maybe go and watch Rovers for your football fix this weekend.they don't have that problem to deal with. 

I was surprised (pleasantly so) at how normal going to football was again. 

You wouldn't avoid football because of fear of catching Flu, so as long as your double jabbed, just enjoy it ?

7 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

What do you mean it’s an away game , surely people just go where they want

6 hours ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

Exactly

6 hours ago, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

Do you not appreciate that there are different seating prices that means a free for all will cause problems

On 02/09/2021 at 14:53, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

My ticket will have a number on it and I'll expect to sit in it, especially if it affords a view of the pitch.

In what other firm of entertainment do you get an allocated seat then wholly ignore what you've purchased, cinema, opera?

14 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

My ticket will have a number on it and I'll expect to sit in it, especially if it affords a view of the pitch.

In what other firm of entertainment do you get an allocated seat then wholly ignore what you've purchased, cinema, opera?

Plenty of people don't bother to sit in their allocated seats at the cinema (not me though). Luckily cinema screens are rarely full enough for it to pose a problem.

Archived