IGNORED

QPR Tickets (Merged)

Never to the dark side

12 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Yeah, nipped in got Silver upper, whatever that means! Assume it's e-ticket? (Not been to a game in a while, and really quite old and forgetful)

It will be a physical ticket mate, you should be able to pick it up from the gate either today or tomorrow, but if you can’t I believe the arrangement is usually that the club will take the tickets to loftus road to be collected at the ground.

30 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Really? I thought they sold out the upper and were selling lower now.

Thinks it was one of the last two

19 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

It will be a physical ticket mate, you should be able to pick it up from the gate either today or tomorrow, but if you can’t I believe the arrangement is usually that the club will take the tickets to loftus road to be collected at the ground.

Oh FFS it's 2021!!!!!!!!!! Has no-one heard of e-tickets? Well, I live 100 miles away from AG, so it's an on the day for me.

Grrr.

PS: thanks

16 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Oh FFS it's 2021!!!!!!!!!! Has no-one heard of e-tickets? Well, I live 100 miles away from AG, so it's an on the day for me.

Grrr.

16 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Grrr.

It never is an e ticket for away tickets. The away club always sends blocks of paper tickets for us to sell or return. We also send paper tickets to all other clubs too. People should be able to request a reprint if needed and collect from QPR

On 16/09/2021 at 13:47, SecretSam said:

Yeah, nipped in got Silver upper, whatever that means! Assume it's e-ticket? (Not been to a game in a while, and really quite old and forgetful)

Gold - you can see both goals and three corner flags.

Silver - you can see one goal and two corner flags.

Bronze - you may as well stay outside and listen.

Archived