IGNORED

QPR Tickets (Merged)

Never to the dark side

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I preffered the open terrace at the opposite end which was previously used for away fans and was more than double the capacity 

The open end at QPR was the same away end  (School End) - I was on the very first Cats trip when that bugger Busby scored in the last minute  (1978 ?)

1 minute ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

The open end at QPR was the same away end  (School End) - I was on the very first Cats trip when that bugger Busby scored in the last minute  (1978 ?)

i forgot loftus Road used to have an open terrace. I was going to ask if the stand/s behind the goal used to be standing years ago.

8 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Both rubbish ?

Yup, pretty much my most hated ground. It might be old school but it’s not a good experience with regards of viewing experience, too many pillars and it’s cramped and dated. It will be the first game I’ve missed this season, but I really don’t like QPR so I’m giving it a swerve. Have a great time those who make the trip.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Yup, pretty much my most hated ground. It might be old school but it’s not a good experience with regards of viewing experience, too many pillars and it’s cramped and dated. It will be the first game I’ve missed this season, but I really don’t like QPR so I’m giving it a swerve. Have a great time those who make the trip.

Also I’ve never seen us win there haha.  Closest I got was 1-1 Lee Miller 

13 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Also I’ve never seen us win there haha.  Closest I got was 1-1 Lee Miller 

Went when Deidhous class header won it a couple years back. Also went for the last min caulker equaliser when they won the title.

Reading and Wolves the bad one for me. 4 times and all defeats.

13 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I preffered the open terrace at the opposite end which was previously used for away fans and was more than double the capacity 

I’ve got some great photos of city in there when we beat them under Gary Johnson (Luke Wilkshire goal?), my mates are watching from the base and frame of the floodlights..

Archived