IGNORED

QPR Tickets (Merged)

Never to the dark side

Posted this on another thread:

I have two upper tier tickets (the £33 ones) but would much prefer to sit in the lower tier. Wasn’t sure at the time of buying whether the lower tier would even come on sale. Anyone out there fancy swapping? Even happy to waive the £4 difference such is the desire to sit in the lower.

52 minutes ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

Posted this on another thread:

I have two upper tier tickets (the £33 ones) but would much prefer to sit in the lower tier. Wasn’t sure at the time of buying whether the lower tier would even come on sale. Anyone out there fancy swapping? Even happy to waive the £4 difference such is the desire to sit in the lower.

have just messaged you mate

• The title was changed to QPR Tickets (Merged)
  • Admin
58 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

652 tickets left in the lower tier.

Can't remember what the total allocation was this time round, but from memory both tiers hold around 2.5k so I would think we're heading for around 2k City attendance ?

Top tier holds just short of 1,800, the lower tier just short of 700

We had sold just over 1,700 up to Monday

Lower tier only now on sale with 650 left

5 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I’m still waiting for my tickets to arrive! 12 days since I booked them! Who misses the good old day when you could go down to the club shop and buy them in person?

Or going through a (very tight) turnstile and handing over cash (CASH Remember that?) to an old guy who would have a special peddle (one to let you in, and the other for the Des Williams Tax Collection Fund) ?

5 hours ago, pommers65 said:

Tickets arrived today...
Bought online at 10.00am first day of sale...7 rows back so will not be seeing all of the goal at our end 
Don't think i will bother again a its always the same.Too expensive for such a shit view

Same here, amazed if I wasn't the first to have completed a transaction. Tickets for shit view at rear of upper, so apologies to all (I would normally condone those so doing) but I'll be forced to stand to see some of the pitch.

They can argue all they like about 'restricted view' tickets. Law says they MUST inform & unequivocally make clear if the ticket you are purchasing  affords a restricted view. That they did NOT do.

Archived