IGNORED

U23s Home to Hull

Red Army 75

Palmer at the heart of everything.

Love watching him when he's on his game regardless of the level of opposition.

Didn't realise just how much Towler is so dependent on his left side. He needs to work on that, championship teams will take advantage of it.

Joe Williams will have benefitted from that 45 minutes (I don't think he's scheduled for more than that) but still looks a bit rusty to me.

Wells sharp, like to see him get another one or two.

The sending off should have levelled things a bit, but it didn't look like it.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Shame for the lad but that was a horrendous bit of defending.

Certainly was. Thought the same for the City 3rd too - so many Hull defenders got sucked in to the ball. Don't often watch the U23s (just got it on in the background) but it's pretty interesting seeing the difference.

Impressive. 

Seems we have now got strength in depth. 

Stand outs for me; play Wells in the centre and he will score. Max’s distribution has been superb, Allen looks good. 

Reasonable from the rest all 7+/10’s. Palmer - if only we could get him playing consistently well as there is a brilliant player in there. 

• Admin

Encouraging that after reading a post on here yesterday saying that Nahki told them the club have told him he is in their plans and is only on the bench due to his curtailed pre-season, that he is using this U23 game to show Nige what he is capable of.

Watching the sort of crosses Tanner would put in for Carlisle, if he could recreate those at our level, Nahki is the one who would take advantage of them the most imo

4 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Difficult to judge playing kids and trialists but we do have a lot of good youngsters, and good for the "seniors" to get minutes and goals.

You don't catch the manager's eye with a finish like that Sam Bell!

You do with the next one!!

Archived