IGNORED

U23s Home to Hull

Red Army 75

53 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Correct but didn’t stop other players from celebrating, he really looks fed up 

No one celebrated, they congratulated each other. Lots of high fives etc, even Bell and Janneh just acknowledged their team mates. 

Mountains and Molehills come to mind.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

No one celebrated, they congratulated each other. Lots of high fives etc, even Bell and Janneh just acknowledged their team mates. 

Mountains and Molehills come to mind.

Agree.  Nobody ever seems to mention the smiles, like on Saturday when despite not getting on the pitch, he was fully part of a happy squad celebrating with the City fans.

Its become a bit of an urban myth that Nahki Wells doesn’t want to be here, never wanted to come.  So what if he’s serious / non-smily on the pitch.  I’d argue too many players in the past have been too happy to smile through mediocrity.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’d argue too many players in the past have been too happy to smile through mediocrity.

Yeah, at least Wells frowns through his mediocrity ?

I only saw the goals but I liked the look of all of them. It won't be long before Wells is needed in the league and we need that sharpness.

I have not had the benefit of reading through all 6 pages...........so i apologise if i am repeating aspects of the messages already posted!!?    But where did Khari Allen come from?  The kid looks quality, admittedly against  poor opposition..............(I mean come on, even Nakhi scored 4 goals!)_.....but he looks like a very good prospect, who could play in the first team given time and luck?   Does anyone know much about him?  

26 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I have not had the benefit of reading through all 6 pages...........so i apologise if i am repeating aspects of the messages already posted!!?    But where did Khari Allen come from?  The kid looks quality, admittedly against  poor opposition..............(I mean come on, even Nakhi scored 4 goals!)_.....but he looks like a very good prospect, who could play in the first team given time and luck?   Does anyone know much about him?  

He was the pick of the “unknowns” (to some) yesterday.

I quite like Dylan Kadji too….bit of a unit, but can play.  Was good with Alex Scott on the FAYC run last season.

Here is a list of all the Academy lads who haven’t featured for the 1st team either in the past or pre-season, hence the likes of Benarous and Low aren’t on here.87DDDFB5-41E9-4440-B04A-9A716D88F6EB.thumb.jpeg.4a82787080087a769c3800ab7175d808.jpeg

On 02/09/2021 at 18:54, Elruliri said:

I reckon Nahki could become the next 10 million player after Marvin Brown.In all seriousness he took his goals well despite the lack of opposition. It can only do his confidence good.

Playing in the reserves though won’t help, he wants out and likely the manager wants him out.  Scoring goals in an under 23 game counts for nothing for a proven striker at this level.  Celebration or not, he’s clearly fed up.  

On 02/09/2021 at 15:46, Sitrom said:

happy.gif.2b978cc779b25cb71db454cc770c7890.gif

He’s smiling , must mean he’s happy ?

Archived