Jump to content
IGNORED

Nicky Maynard Mansfield to Tranmere on a free


CyderInACan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just signed Nicky Maynard, who are now promoted to the Northern Premier League (tier 7).

Looking at their squad, they also have Neil Danns playing for them, who scored 20 odd goals from midfield last season! Very classy player, enjoyed him in his brief stint here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

Just signed Nicky Maynard, who are now promoted to the Northern Premier League (tier 7).

Looking at their squad, they also have Neil Danns playing for them, who scored 20 odd goals from midfield last season! Very classy player, enjoyed him in his brief stint here.

Yes rated Neil Danns - from what I can remember we wanted to sign him permanently but he wanted to remain I'm the North West.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RudiRed said:

Yes rated Neil Danns - from what I can remember we wanted to sign him permanently but he wanted to remain I'm the North West.

Didn't Kevin Costner take him to Molineux and insist that 'Danns is with Wolves'?

(sorry its a Friday)

 

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Didn't Kevin Costner take him to Molineux and insist that 'Danns is with Wolves'?

(sorry its a Friday)

 

On a similar note, did you see that Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found dead in a former Real Madrid and France players apartment?

Police suspect it’s Murder on Zidanes Floor 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Didn't Kevin Costner take him to Molineux and insist that 'Danns is with Wolves'?

(sorry its a Friday)

 

I have a feeling you may have started something here, look forward to seeing how inventive people can be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

On a similar note, did you see that Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found dead in a former Real Madrid and France players apartment?

Police suspect it’s Murder on Zidanes Floor 

Trumped me again Silvio!

See the source image

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

On a similar note, did you see that Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found dead in a former Real Madrid and France players apartment?

Police suspect it’s Murder on Zidanes Floor 

I recall reading recently that Jerome Boeteng's ex-girlfriend had been found dead in his apartment, but he is German,and I certainly coudn't recall him playing for Real Madrid.

I couldn't recall the girlfriend's name, either, just that she was a model.

A quick GOOGLE search confirms that this was just a coincidence, or rather that your post was a joke.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Looked at Maynard’s picture yesterday. I bought it at at the end of season do! Scored the last goal my old man ever saw. What a screamer at QPR. 

HE could have been a legend but became a leg end!

His career went downhill after the skiing injury.

(Yes, Friday is still here)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Coach said:

Was always a huge fan of Neil Danns from his Colchester days. Was always pissed Birmingham took him. 
 

Believe while playing for Leicester. He scored an absolute screamer of a free kick within 45 seconds at AG. 

Just had a look. Was with Palace inside opening 2 mins 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...