IGNORED

Iron Maiden new album.

Marco the red

Have only heard the writings on the wall so far, and as it's my birthday next week, that's something I know I'll be getting. Big fan of it though. 9 month old son also likes it, but that could have something to do with playing the trooper to him when we realised that when it was played he started kicking before he was born. Goes mental when he hears it now :laughcont:

May get round to hearing it on Spotify or similar beforehand but that really depends what time I have.

On 02/09/2021 at 07:04, Taz said:

Have only heard the writings on the wall so far, and as it's my birthday next week, that's something I know I'll be getting. Big fan of it though. 9 month old son also likes it, but that could have something to do with playing the trooper to him when we realised that when it was played he started kicking before he was born. Goes mental when he hears it now :laughcont:

May get round to hearing it on Spotify or similar beforehand but that really depends what time I have.

My Mrs likes WOTW and considering she hates Iron Maiden and loves all the hip hop stuff I was surprised. Training my 9 month old up at the moment need someone to go to gigs with me.

Archived