IGNORED

Hungary v England WCQ

Gazred

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Thought he was their best player v France and again v Germany.

Funny how one person on here didnt see that nor rated Nagy as a big loss for us this summer

I think a fair few rated him but understood the wages he was on would be best spent elsewhere/saved. 

17 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

I think a fair few rated him but understood the wages he was on would be best spent elsewhere/saved. 

@Hampshire RedAnd others (me included) thought he was “okay” but not particularly suited to Championship football.

What is perhaps just as funny is that our own manager (not just some on OTIB) didn’t think he was so good that he fought to keep him despite him not being settled here. ??‍♂️

it’s called having different opinions! ?

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@Hampshire RedAnd others (me included) thought he was “okay” but not particularly suited to Championship football.

What is perhaps just as funny is that our own manager (not just some on OTIB) didn’t think he was so good that he fought to keep him despite him not being settled here. ??‍♂️

it’s called having different opinions! ?

100%. He is the sort of player i think suits international football. The championship would make a fair few steady internationals look a bit average.

Archived