IGNORED

Nahki Wells insta post.

BCFC1512

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

???

You genuinely think that?

Do you know how much that would cost us to do that for a guy with 2 years left on a contract that’s worth £1.3m (possibly more) per annum?

I thought Nagy on a free to Pisa was a tough one to swallow, but at least we saved his wages for a season….paying off Nahki (even a mutual termination) would be bonkers.  That would make it even more difficult to fund a striker!

Sorry.

Fevs, why even bother responding?

We've only got 2 senior strikers on our books so why would we pay off the contract on one so he can leave the club just so we can sign a player OOC that we could've signed at anytime before deciding to let Wells go?

Essentially saying, let's pay £2m+ so we can sign somebody OOC who has currently no value. Madness

Don't get me wrong, there's no doubt in my mind that NW doesn't want to be here, and NP doesn't want to use him as a first choice starter because of that so where we go from here I have no idea. 

2 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Maybe he was boiling an egg?  Personally, I boil mine for 5.15 (out of respect to The Who).  I wonder how long he boils his for?

Oh bloody hell, that's what I've been doing wrong.

I've been doing my Who tribute eggs for 905. The sodding things taste like rubber bullets.

4 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

My wife’s got on of those timer things in the bedroom. I’m so good I beat it all the time 

You’d best put some ointment on it then, or it will get sore.

So…. Footballer, on an International break, fresh from a 4 goal salvo as captain, in a game designed to get him fit, waiting for the next league game and pitch-time as he feels good to go?

Or does that not fit with the rather strange and unfair anti-Wells narrative that has developed on here because he seems to hate losing and likes to play football?

Archived