IGNORED

PNE Predictions

22A

Need an accurate figure on STs.  Last i heard was 14k sold?

"How Poor Must You Be, We're Winning At Home" is the song on everyone's mind for Sat or next Wed but really?? Will people tempt fate if we take the lead and sing the same old, boring song? How will the players feel? How long is this woeful, unwanted winless run now in games, is it a club record? Surely Sat or next Wed we can find a team to win a home game

7 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

"How Poor Must You Be, We're Winning At Home" is the song on everyone's mind for Sat or next Wed but really?? Will people tempt fate if we take the lead and sing the same old, boring song? How will the players feel? How long is this woeful, unwanted winless run now in games, is it a club record? Surely Sat or next Wed we can find a team to win a home game

I have never seen you post a positive thing in my life 

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

The reference to 17k came from the PNE forum, we've sold around 14k I think.

Marcus and Red clearly havent followed posts over the past 6 years where i have consistently said these are probably the best years of your City lives (unless you were also fortunate enough to watch 160+ games live in the top flight 4 yrs). You both show your lack of attention which wont worry anyone at all but if you want to chat to a very positive fan just meet me at The Den or at Posh

8 hours ago, woodsy62 said:

Probably be one of the most awful games you could watch anything against Preston is likely to be woeful 1-0 either way and Preston players likely to be falling over and time wasting from the 3rd minute 

Do we have to wait that long ???

17 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Probably the most frustrating team to play against in previous years for their s**thousery and time wasting tactics but havin lost some of the main culprits from their team I can see us getting a hone win and that monkey off our backs 

Agreed but they did have a decent number of decent players didn't they. Johnson, Pearson, Browne, Gallagher, Robinson etc. They managed their games really well which is something we haven't really been able to do at this level consistently enough.

Archived