IGNORED

King tonight

Jerseybean

Enjoyed the interview. Top stuff as normal from Twentyman.

King may well have remembered the Hula Hoops correctly, but he’s forgotten where he was sat! The Atyeo Stand didn’t open until the following summer after the Liverpool games.

Honestly I can’t remember if he played for Plymouth against us but Grobbelaar received cash while playing for them for a couple of seasons so he might be recalling him from that, as that was the only name check.

Just listened, as usual GT asks good questions & what a very nice bloke Andy King is.

Some CV too, won League One, Championship & Premiership (the only player to do so), best player played alongside? Bale.

Best player played against? I’ve played against Messi & Ronaldo, so you choose.

Class.

16 hours ago, awbb said:

Enjoyed the interview. Top stuff as normal from Twentyman.

King may well have remembered the Hula Hoops correctly, but he’s forgotten where he was sat! The Atyeo Stand didn’t open until the following summer after the Liverpool games.

Honestly I can’t remember if he played for Plymouth against us but Grobbelaar received cash while playing for them for a couple of seasons so he might be recalling him from that, as that was the only name check.

We played Liverpool in a friendly the summer before the 98 world cup, owen came on as a sub at 16 and tore us apart,, i assume thats not the game be was thinking of!!

Archived