IGNORED

Team for PNE

bcfc01

I'd go with

Bentley

Vyner, Atkinson, Baker

Scott, HNM, James. King, Pring

Weimann, Martin

This would match them up to a degree but just a little concerned about protecting the right side so Scott and Weimann might need swapping.

Haven't seen Tanner so not sure if he is up to speed as yet anyway.

Bench would have to include Max & Kalas though

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Beat them at AG last year (they were woeful) & drew the year before.

Let’s not talk about the previous 5, eh?

See, in my mind we lose every home game 1-0. 

I have been up there twice recently for draws, even then I come out disappointed. 3-3 WTF ?

9 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

What excuse next if we dont beat PNE? Oh yes ,we were unfortunate and will work hard to beat Luton on Wednesday. Come on will you, this run has been going on far too long so go for goa;s and expect the defence to hold out against a poor attack

Who is making excuses?

You’re ******* weird.

Preston have won their last 3, so don’t know where the “poor attack” bit comes from.

18 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

What excuse next if we dont beat PNE? Oh yes ,we were unfortunate and will work hard to beat Luton on Wednesday. Come on will you, this run has been going on far too long so go for goa;s and expect the defence to hold out against a poor attack

Ultimately, do you think we are significantly better than Preston to think that anything less than a win is inexcusable?

Personally I doubt we are significantly better than any opponent in this league to expect to win any game.

I do hope that we play well enough to win both games, but take nothing for granted.

Over this international break I’ve heard quite a few people say or type “6 points from the next two, nothing less will do” type stuff.  It will be great if we do….but I wouldn’t be betting on it.

Archived