IGNORED

Taking the little ones

mozo

My son is just about to turn 8 and this is the first season he has really got into going to live games, actually watched nearly all of the Swansea game. Previously he has watched bits at best.

Take lots of snacks and warm clothes (even now) be prepared to have to miss a large chunk of the action yourself and then leave early probably but worth a go for nothing else than practice for the future.

I would suggest minimum age for them to actually sit and watch the game is 7.

When my lad was about 8 or 9, Mrs Jacko had a job that meant she worked most Saturdays.  Having the parental role on match days I’d ask if he wanted to go and watch City.  Nope, he wanted to go to Melksham Town so he could play footy with his mates behind the stand at the old Conigre.  Eventually got him down the Gate, took him into the Dolman so he could look down from the very top.   SOLD!!!!  The rest, as they say, is history ?

59 minutes ago, Mayes86 said:

Well here we are my daughters first game and here stupidly early  cause she was too excited

08BC9270-694F-4D30-8529-BB322A6F0509.jpeg

1A0F304E-4C2D-4FC1-AEEE-86655C937CFE.jpeg

A8B2F73A-8B9D-4857-8D03-59242F14AACF.jpeg

That's great to see mate. Hope she gets a win and enjoys it ?

I'm wearing the same vintage of shirt as you. I don't think that guarantees us any luck though.

Archived