IGNORED

Bring on Weimann!

Pugofwar

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nige asked Baker if he’d play at LB and was impressed that NB replied in the positive. He didn’t just randomly select him there. As for Scott - what’s his supposed position?  He’s only been in frame a few games…….

And what about Massengo and Pring as mentioned prevously?

1 hour ago, Selred said:

You've missed my point. My point was I don't remember Pearson saying he likes players to stick to one position, and if so he's gone back against his word a lot. Another example is Pring.

Re Vyner he actually said (paraphrased) Zak would benefit from finding one position to focus on.  That was at the end of last season.

I can’t recall him saying that generally about all our players @Robbored.  In fact I recall him saying that although he will predominantly play with a back 4 he isn’t averse to switching, if he has the players flexible to do so.  As others have pointed out he’s already played several players away from their favoured position this season.

16 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Think plenty on here have said he’s not good enough, just runs around a lot, couldn’t understand why he was an auto-pick every game.

I just put them on ignore. My thought is If you are that ignorant about what you are watching with your own eyes your opinion has no relevance to me. This was expanded to include LJ supporters who were watching utter tripe and yet would argue brilliant coach/other bullshit to support their view. 

17 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I just put them on ignore. My thought is If you are that ignorant about what you are watching with your own eyes your opinion has no relevance to me. This was expanded to include LJ supporters who were watching utter tripe and yet would argue brilliant coach/other bullshit to support their view. 

Like an echo chamber of your opinion then. Never considered anyone would put someone else on ignore unless they were a troll.  

On 07/09/2021 at 21:36, Hampshire Red said:

Do those people who didnt rate him before this season still think he's a waste of time?  CBA to trawl thru all those posts claiming he wasn't good enough for the  Championship but that's another swathe of critics gone from here.. Good news in my book

Are you a parody of Hampshire reds or visa versa . It’s either Shitty point scoring or negative posts . ******* bore off 

Archived