IGNORED

Ashton Gate Parking

CloudyThatchers

https://ashtongateparking.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4eaJBhDMARIsANhrQAA7UdA9X4JKtYkBv7U20hMLbmxw0U1ivfz8HJZP-5KXNXqQjbh6MiAaAr2uEALw_wcB

Has anyone parked here before?

Was thinking of trying it for the Luton match next Wednesday

I'm not sure if its bedminter cricket ground? Only review I can find is from a fella who's car nearly got stuck from all the mud caused by heavy rain .

• Admin
4 minutes ago, stoke giiford red said:

https://ashtongateparking.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4eaJBhDMARIsANhrQAA7UdA9X4JKtYkBv7U20hMLbmxw0U1ivfz8HJZP-5KXNXqQjbh6MiAaAr2uEALw_wcB

I'm not sure if its bedminter cricket ground? Only review I can find is from a fella who's car nearly got stuck from all the mud caused by heavy rain .

image.png

6 minutes ago, stoke giiford red said:

I refuse to park there now. Used to be a fiver, but whoever owns it takes the piss now plus it can be a bugger to get out

I'm down for my first game of the season on Saturday so apologies if i have already missed this... it says the Portway P&R doesnt start until 12.45?

Last season it was an hour or more earlier which meant you could get to the Sports bar to watch the early kick off.

Can anyone confirm?

Obviously i mean the last season we could attend!

1 hour ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It must be a nightmare for away fans driving to Ashton Gate on a Saturday without the local knowledge on where to park 

It`s not too bad really. Most come down from Gordano (the recommended route) and the first thing they see is the cricket club parking for a tenner. Five of you in a car, job`s a good `un.

17 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s not too bad really. Most come down from Gordano (the recommended route) and the first thing they see is the cricket club parking for a tenner. Five of you in a car, job`s a good `un.

Fair point I had forgot you could park st the cricket ground as I've always come in from them M32 or Temple meads.

5 hours ago, stoke giiford red said:

I parked there for the Blackpool match. It was pouring with rain but it was fine. I'll park there again.

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The parking in the cricket ground is very restricted during the Cricket season and unless you get there early forget it, and even when it's fully up and and running if it has been raining forget it again,  the field next to the cricket ground has more room but again if it's been raining most of the time they will only let in 4 by 4s, bit of a lottery really as if you get there and they are closed your buggered. 

Archived