IGNORED

Han-Noah presser

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Such a nice humble lad. I'd love him to get that first goal.

If you were given the choice...

Would you rather Han scores his first before Christmas, or if Alan Walsh had one more City goal?

(For the avoidance of doubt, should Han score, it won't impact the final result. So his goal wouldn't be a winner or a point gainer).

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would you rather Han scores his first before Christmas, or if Alan Walsh had one more City goal?

(For the avoidance of doubt, should Han score, it won't impact the final result. So his goal wouldn't be a winner or a point gainer).

If it was Walshys left foot against the post in the Semi Final against Forest, I’ll say Walshy! COYR 

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Less than 2 years on his contract I believe. We need him to stay around IMHO, becoming a fine player.

He’d be one of my main priorities to nail down for an additional 2 years ahead of those that expire next summer:

AFD82866-39BE-4589-87D2-FA9ACADB5762.thumb.jpeg.fbadc794242d059723e4828317d7661a.jpeg

Both Bakinson and O’Dowda have one year options, so need to start thinking now about the strategy for them, but Massengo, I wouldn’t want to get beyond Xmas before getting him sorted.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

He’d be one of my main priorities to nail down for an additional 2 years ahead of those that expire next summer:

AFD82866-39BE-4589-87D2-FA9ACADB5762.thumb.jpeg.fbadc794242d059723e4828317d7661a.jpeg

Both Bakinson and O’Dowda have one year options, so need to start thinking now about the strategy for them, but Massengo, I wouldn’t want to get beyond Xmas before getting him sorted.

Please tell me he signed a 4 year deal and isn't on a free next summer? 

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I can't believe that in ten minutes of questions from three journalists no one mentioned the backheel to Semenyo in the build up to Weimann's winner against Cardiff. A sublime bit of creativity that few would have tried - but MacGregor's more interested in whether he's been to the Zoo.

Cutting edge journalism at it's best!

To think, some people still wonder why Pearson is a bit off with him....

43 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Without a shadow, Walshys 100th please. Han will score eventually but Alan Walsh, my favourite player of all time being stuck on 99 goals….. will grate forever. 

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Definitely - by age 23 there such a high probability this kid will be an immense player.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

We've waited this long for a HNM goal, we can wait a little longer. Plus one to Walshy's goal tally every time.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

What are you basing this on Dave? I don't think you have all those with an option noted have you? Atkinson is 3 with a 1 year option for example. Not a criticism, just asking.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

What are you basing this on Dave? I don't think you have all those with an option noted have you? Atkinson is 3 with a 1 year option for example. Not a criticism, just asking.

If you notice, the screenshot has been cropped to just show the ones expiring next summer. Otherwise we’ve got about 20 with no contract at all ???

image.thumb.png.c00024db53698ce7ebda38b4c46a8f83.png

20 minutes ago, daored said:

Two things from this , looks certain to start on Saturday and secondly increased confidence from Massengo

Hope so. What I got from NPs interview was that the newly fit players (O'Dowda and Williams) will be ready to take their chances when we get an injury. Who knows though, NP can sh1thouse with the best (or is that worst) of them.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If you notice, the screenshot has been cropped to just show the ones expiring next summer. Otherwise we’ve got about 20 with no contract at all ???

image.thumb.png.c00024db53698ce7ebda38b4c46a8f83.png

Oh man, you are asking a lot for me to notice things like that,  I have to write down "things to notice" on a daily basis, thats why I have been married for 35 years. :)

1 hour ago, SBB said:

Without a shadow, Walshys 100th please. Han will score eventually but Alan Walsh, my favourite player of all time being stuck on 99 goals….. will grate forever. 

I'm sure Walshy scored an own goal when playing for us! Technically managed 100 goals in city colours!

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Completely agree that HNM is the priority. But the other one that worries me is Kalas: even more costly than Diedhiou, we don’t need that ending up with the same outcome. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Was always obvious to me that he'd so his quality once we had a manager who knew how to develop him.

Holden was an absolutely ridiculous appointment - what on earth were we thinking.

We?I think that appointment made sense to two people at the most and I assume if was because it fitted perfectly with one of those persons agenda.

Archived