IGNORED

750 preston fans at the gate,very poor showing

Never to the dark side

15 hours ago, weepywall said:

Small bunch of Preston ********* on the park about 10 mins before KO, quite happy to throw bottles at anyone walking past, including kids.

I was stood there with some friends and my daughter like I do every game. They pulled up in two mini buses about 2:40 about 20-30 of them. 

If City had some more numbers there then I believe it would of kicked off big time as there was not a single police officer in sight. It seemed like some City looked interested but just knew they we're out numbered. 

That's when all the bottles etc... started.

But something has happened there at every home game so far this season.

16 minutes ago, BS10 RED said:

I was stood there with some friends and my daughter like I do every game. They pulled up in two mini buses about 2:40 about 20-30 of them. 

If City had some more numbers there then I believe it would of kicked off big time as there was not a single police officer in sight. It seemed like some City looked interested but just knew they we're out numbered. 

That's when all the bottles etc... started.

But something has happened there at every home game so far this season.

From what I heard, some were concerned about the cameras. I did see several old faces congregating by the Park on the way out. It was a real blast from the past, not sure if anything happened when PNE came out though.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

From what I heard, some were concerned about the cameras. I did see several old faces congregating by the Park on the way out. It was a real blast from the past, not sure if anything happened when PNE came out though.

It's like going back in time to the late 70's to late 80's when the UK casuals were everywhere!

On 11/09/2021 at 08:44, TomF said:

That was the season Rovers bottled the playoffs by winning one game in ten and falling from 2nd to 7th on the very last day 

On 11/09/2021 at 10:17, B1ackbird said:

That was hilarious...

.... and don’t forget who their manager was that season when they were boasting about being top of the table before plummeting into obscurity when it really mattered ... to me, that was the icing on the cake - take a bow Mr Holloway ... ?????

I seen what happened yesterday and to be honest 5 years back would never of happened in Ashton rd even though it was handbags, both sets of youth shouting at each other not a punch thrown , I laughed at a young Preston lad who picked a rock up to throw but couldn’t get it over the park wall (arms like noodles ) but there was no violence and after game it’s never easy for away fans as a lot of lads come that way after 

Archived