IGNORED

COME ON TODAYS GOT TO BE THE DAY …..

sticks 1969

Our first game since before lockdown due to holidays.

Maybe it’s the just the excitement but boundless optimism flows around the house this morning!

2 football games at 10.30 for 2 of my kids then straight down to glorious BS3.

Wonderful times.

When we do break this run I suspect some poor hapless team will get hammered, an alignment of an early sending off ,rank bad defending and exceptional attacking play  from us .

Today's the day 4-0 City *

*This assumes we are not the victim of some curse or have upset the footballing gods, as a result destined for all eternity never to win at home

Or Wednesday maybe..

54 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

Well we dont normally beat Preston and we haven't been winning at home, so today's the day it all comes good.

Hopefully 

We beat them last time & drew the one before, becoming a bit of a myth, this.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Or Wednesday maybe..

We beat them last time & drew the one before, becoming a bit of a myth, this.

It's definitely not a myth..! I'd feel lot more confident if it wasn't vs Preston today! 

Having said that, you're right, we did end their hoodoo over us at AG last season, so hopefully today will be the result that we all want & need ?

2 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

When we do break this run I suspect some poor hapless team will get hammered, an alignment of an early sending off ,rank bad defending and exceptional attacking play  from us .

Today's the day 4-0 City *

*This assumes we are not the victim of some curse or have upset the footballing gods, as a result destined for all eternity never to win at home

It's very clear that we have. It's that seagull that used to fly around the Gate on Match days!!! 

1 hour ago, Mike Stone said:

Last 16 matches played, 1 win 6 draws and 9 defeats.

Today however will be different 

Have a good day

Last 5 games played, 1 win, 3 draws, 1 defeat (that to an extremely dubious penalty).

16 games takes us all the way back to 2013, I get the point we have struggled to beat them (& would not be shocked by a draw today) but I genuinely think that a record of 1 defeat in 5 against them somewhat shatters this myth.

You have a good day too!

Archived