IGNORED

Preston North End at home - match day thread

Jerseybean

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Yes totally different game Baker made sense with his height away at Cardiff. We should be on the front foot at home surely.

That’s a good way to start totally pissing players off. The odd change maybe but make three or four changes after a win and players will soon give you their answer to that.

Preston had 2 great chances early on. Then we took control for much of the half but didn't really have clear cut chances. 

Then Preston absolutely battered us end of the first half.

Our strikers have not been quite so effective so far as previous games. Weimann has had a very good start to the season but I hate it when he won't keep hold of the ball for any time when a player is on to him. That isn't his game but sometimes we need to be able to keep the ball to get everyone else up the pitch.

Massengo shown moments of absolute brilliance in taking the ball in tight spaces. End product not there yet.

Seemed like it was a risky Atkinson first time pass on the volley from the back that Maguire hit the bar from and seemed to give them momentum. Was too risky a pass for me.

Not really sure what the answer is second half. We have the subs to really impact the game. Scott and Semenyo could really give them more to worry about in the final third.

Preston are a decent side. Every game is so tricky in this league isn't it.

• Like 1

Just now, Midlands Robin said:

Around the grounds, Tommy Rowe has scored for Donny and Mark Ashton's Ipswich Town are now 4-2 down.

Got to laugh at Ipswich, I'm sure MA will fronting up to the press this eve! Joe Edwards for Plymouth, Adelakun for Lincoln.

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

CR7’s Man U.

Get ready for wall to wall coverage of his second coming and pundits' second coming in their pants.

Watching Sky Sports News coverage has been embarrassing. Feel sorry for Newcastle having to watch it. Suprised Sky didn't rename the show Renaldo Sports News.

Just now, BanburyRed said:

Got to laugh at Ipswich, I'm sure MA will fronting up to the press this eve! Joe Edwards for Plymouth, Adelakun for Lincoln.

...and walking around the pitch side, high-fiving the grateful Ipswich supporters.

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

CR7’s Man U.

Get ready for wall to wall coverage of his second coming and pundits' second coming in their pants.

Can we please ban the words,"Cristiano", and "Ronaldo " from this forum.?I imagine if anyone here is interested in him,if they looked very hard on Google, they could probably find something about him.

• Like 1