IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine and Badges

Real Red

Brand new shiny edition of One Team in Bristol will be on sale today v Preston from the usual selling points from about 1pm. Still only £1.50. Perfect if you are missing the programme, give the fanzine a go!

Also badges on sale

COYR First home win since January??

www.otibclothing.co.uk

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5145.jpg

Been an on and off contributor to the fanzine since 1997. All being well will hit 250 editions this season and that’s no mean feat in the digital age.

Compare the Second of May fanzine that not only went to the wall many, many moons ago, but its editor (who actually is a decent bod who I have no ill will against) is no longer even Prowed to be a Gashead.

Cheers to Robbo and the team for all that you do. And the merch is top quality. ?

4 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Been an on and off contributor to the fanzine since 1997. All being well will hit 250 editions this season and that’s no mean feat in the digital age.

Compare the Second of May fanzine that not only went to the wall many, many moons ago, but its editor (who actually is a decent bod who I have no ill will against) is no longer even Prowed to be a Gashead.

Cheers to Robbo and the team for all that you do. And the merch is top quality. ?

Yes that finished the day they were relegated on the 2nd of May ???.

I always used to buy the fanzine, but stopped due to lack of cash. As an old stager I used to pay with cash for everything but, when Covid came along, I started paying for everything by contactless cards. Now, particularly as you can only use contactless in the stadium, I never take any money with me to the ground. Any chance the OTIB sellers could use a card reader? 

24 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I always used to buy the fanzine, but stopped due to lack of cash. As an old stager I used to pay with cash for everything but, when Covid came along, I started paying for everything by contactless cards. Now, particularly as you can only use contactless in the stadium, I never take any money with me to the ground. Any chance the OTIB sellers could use a card reader? 

The fanzine is sold outside of the stadium, and I withdrew cash so I paid for my copy!

30 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Or maybe offer a postal subscription?

18 hours ago, pongo88 said:

No sorry its not viable for us. But you can take out a subscription service where we post every issue to your doorstep. Email us oneteaminbristol@icloud.com for details. We send them to all four corners of the world. City are massive!

19 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Forgot to add, the best cover of OTIB ever was a drawing of Ian Baird giving his two fingered salute with the tag line "Yes Ian, we know which division we're in but whose fault is it?"

Classic.

Personally, I liked the one with the new kit and Junior Bent complaining there was only one short length and they touched his boots!

Archived