IGNORED

Todays Robins tv

Rocking Red Cyril

Write to the subscription address and get a refund or more credit etc.. 

supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

The more people complain, the sooner managers at BCFC will realise it is time to go back to the original service (Premium TV or whatever it was called).

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Still no radio feed 20 mins after end of transmission. I haven't had even a computer generated reply either. 

Rubbish cutomer service. You were able to phone the previous company.  

Try going onto the stream viewer for audio only and moving the dot forward on the time line. Worked for me after missing most of the second half, probably would have worked if I had tried earlier on. Listening to GT interviews and opinions now as still on.

Yes, the Robins Radio or whatever it's called normally broadcasts the whole of GT's post match phone in. It depends who is commentating on the away match as to when the feed is ready! 

When Adam Baker was with BCFC I was able to email him directly a couple of times,to switch on the feed! 

At one point in the second half today the audio from the game went dead and could only hear the commentators. 

RTV continues to be a work in progress but it’s leaps and bounds from when it made its bow in 2017, and for those of us who in years past couldn’t have been further removed from the goings on at the Gate if we’d’ve moved to The Neptunian moon Triton it’s a bloody godsend.

Archived