IGNORED

ROBINS TV AGAIN Audio (radio commentary)not working half way through PNE

REDOXO

Question

4 answers to this question

Morning, Robins TV what do I say. 

Did you report it to them during the game via the bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com email address, would be the first question?  . Ive made a screenshot of your message and sent to my colleagues in the media team and that's also the first question they've asked me to check as well.

Can you confirm how long it was down and if it was ok for the Luton game?  J

Hey Jerry as I don't see how I continue the dialogue on the original string, I have started a new one. Your response is followed by mine 

Morning, Robins TV what do I say. o

Did you report it to them during the game via the bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com email address, would be the first question?  . Ive made a screenshot of your message and sent to my colleagues in the media team and that's also the first question they've asked me to check as well.

Can you confirm how long it was down and if it was ok for the Luton game?  J

Hi Jerry. The Luton fixture was fine. The last fixture where it went wrong is PNE after about 20 minutes. There are various places here (OTIB) where others were stating the same thing, thus this was an issue with your broadcast. The audio is continually over looked and I have written (tweeted) to JL on various occasions in the last season or two. It often is not switched on as well as not being properly maintained....I NOTE The email address provided, however this actually needs prominence as what typically happens is that people contact each other on here and bitch about the service, thus I would be asking the OTIB people to put a section together showing the numbers and emails that may be called if there is a system failure ON MATCH DAY. Are you advising me that the email address you are referring to is manned on matchday, so as issues can be addressed immediately? If that is the case they may want to be monitoring this site as until a protocol is made clear and obvious regarding fault reporting on Matchday!

Jerry. This thread is specific to the  issues with Robins tv. Please respond to follow up. It would be really great if the club put out a protocol for audio and video failure reports on match day so they can actually be addressed immediately while the game is live

• Like 1