IGNORED

Nigel Pearson fans forum

Slacker

if i frequented pubs id go and ask him if ma caused us problems last season.  i dont think he would lie to me but might not answer the question.

after meeting him preseason and asking why we would want baker back,he put me right in my place (nicely) and told me hes been fixed properly now and had already resigned a deal.also told me about two other new signings that hadnt been announced a week before they were. you couldnt wish to meet a more genuine bloke at the helm of the team,i wouldnt be afraid to ask him anything.smashing fella

No city fan is going to be looking for a headline or to prompt an answer so there won't be stupid questions in the way that Pearson gets frustrated with probably, by definition as a supporter and not a professional you can only really ask things you don't know the answer to and want to understand the answer to which makes it a good question for you even if it isn't for the rest of the room. 

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

According to the OS,Nigel Pearson and Richard Gould are holding a fans forum at the Hen and Chicken.Who on here would be brave enough to ask Nigel a question, and what would you ask?

I honestly don't know what there is to ask! Seems the team are playing pretty well and given the finances this season surely has to be about building a stable foundation for either next year or the year after. 

Just not sure where any money is coming from in that time to buy a striker. 

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

if i frequented pubs id go and ask him if ma caused us problems last season.  i dont think he would lie to me but might not answer the question.

after meeting him preseason and asking why we would want baker back,he put me right in my place (nicely) and told me hes been fixed properly now and had already resigned a deal.also told me about two other new signings that hadnt been announced a week before they were. you couldnt wish to meet a more genuine bloke at the helm of the team,i wouldnt be afraid to ask him anything.smashing fella

True story ??????

I’d like to ask him - at what point did you decide you were gonna go more 4411 / 442…and is having 2 forwards in part to ease the burden on a single striker having to do a lot of legwork in the press (as well as the obvious benefits in attack)….and was that conceived in part at the end of the season when Wells and Conway linked well?

2 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

what does he think of Gregor. do u think he is going to a Q and A. to have such a stupid question put his way. Pathetic 

I think it was a joke.. however I think we're quite lucky to have something like this.

Pearson has a lot of respect for the supporters and will probably give some really insightful answers. I hope that any fans attending use it as an opportunity and some thoughtful questions are put towards him. 

I would love to know what he genuinely thought of Mark Ashton and an insight into the whole job interview/selection process he went through. I can only assume it was the most amateur moment of his managerial career and makes me wonder why it didn't make him run a mile!

18 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’d like to ask him - at what point did you decide you were gonna go more 4411 / 442…and is having 2 forwards in part to ease the burden on a single striker having to do a lot of legwork in the press (as well as the obvious benefits in attack)….and was that conceived in part at the end of the season when Wells and Conway linked well?

Word for word the question I had also

Archived