IGNORED

What a difference a Nige makes

Eddie Notgetinya

Yeah enjoyed watching that, it was a bit of an emotional roller-coaster despite it being 0-0, it was a feast of football but wasn't the shit we've seen in the last few seasons. I was still quite energetic when I got home and had to wait for the comedown as opposed to just being depressed as soon as the game finished.

8 hours ago, Pezo said:

...but wasn't the shit we've seen in the last few seasons. I was still quite energetic when I got home and had to wait for the comedown as opposed to just being depressed as soon as the game finished.

I usually got depressed as soon as the game started.

I felt the same when i got home and reviewed the game, which is quite strange after watching a 0-0 draw.

There are definitely some green shoots of improvement and the main problem remains at the top end of the pitch, but we all knew that before the season started.

We looked organised, more able to compete physically and the players seem to know what the plan is, which in itself, is a vast improvement on the last few seasons!

A lot of work still to do but i believe we're moving in the right direction.

9 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

I’ve made the trip from Norwich for 2/3 home games this season (Swansea & Preston). That’s a total of 0 goals scored and 1pt gained but….for the first time in a long time I have made the journey home having enjoyed watching us, a feeling that’s been missing for too long. Good times ahead COYR

Good on ya Eddie. great post.

8 hours ago, Pezo said:

Yeah enjoyed watching that, it was a bit of an emotional roller-coaster despite it being 0-0, it was a feast of football but wasn't the shit we've seen in the last few seasons. I was still quite energetic when I got home and had to wait for the comedown as opposed to just being depressed as soon as the game finished.

I just watched some periods of play on various sites.

To me it looked like a good home match to be at BS3. Some promise with Nige it is showing through and there is a sense that positives are in play and culture in the club has improved.

It is still a bit disspointing though that we still do not seem to have the quality to ensure 3 points in the bag week in and week out when playing home at BS3.

We are getting better but yet still not where we need to be be.

I do not know the answer on this but we need some wins on the board at home at least.

8 hours ago, Pezo said:

Been doing that for fifty years. in the last ten years ended up with pains in my chest. Usually about 1.0am on a Sunday morning I get up and look at the Saturday arvo result as currently we are 7 years in front of the UK time this time of year.

The missues now puts two assprin by an empty cup to take with my tea before I look at the result at one in the morning. If  we loose then I drink the tea with the assprin.

However f we win I stand out side stark bollock naked on my big deck looking out over the bush and national park and drink a cider. If she catches me I tell her it is only a apple juice.

Win or loose its weird on how it effects us.

Just now, City oz said:

Been doing that for fifty years. in the last ten years ended up with pains in my chest. Usually about 1.0am on a Sunday morning I get up and look at the Saturday arvo result as currently we are 7 years in front of the UK time this time of year.

The missues now puts two assprin by an empty cup to take with my tea before I look at the result at one in the morning. If  we loose then I drink the tea with the assprin.

However f we win I stand out side stark bollock naked on my big deck looking out over the bush and national park and drink a cider. If she catches me I tell her it is only a apple juice.

oh s%$t hours not years 

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

How does your Mrs feel about that...........

It is all good. Only the Roos can se me. we live on a bush block south of Perth.

138 KG,s and most would say it is a beer belly. Not for me I-am happy and I dont give a shit what I look like as long as we win and I can do what I want to do.

32 minutes ago, City oz said:

Can you give me the last seven years’ results before I pop down to the bookies? ?

1 minute ago, Richard Head said:

Can you give me the last seven years’ results before I pop down to the bookies? ?

I reckon no cider purchased in bulk with me dancing around on my deck stark naked for this season or next. However might be worth an investment for season 23/24. 

Even maybe some future planning for some Euro trips 25/26.

40 minutes ago, City oz said:

39 minutes ago, City oz said:

oh s%$t hours not years 

Similar for me Oz.

Usually about 1 am on a Sunday morning I get up and look at the Saturday results from 2014, because we are currently 7 years behind the rest of the UK. That is because Im standing stark naked looking out across the Lincolnshire Fens!

11 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

I’ve made the trip from Norwich for 2/3 home games this season (Swansea & Preston). That’s a total of 0 goals scored and 1pt gained but….for the first time in a long time I have made the journey home having enjoyed watching us, a feeling that’s been missing for too long. Good times ahead COYR

NP took in 2007 took the under 21s in their 3-3 draw against Italy in March of that year which was the very first international  fixture at the new Wembley Stadium as we call it now.

Will NP take City to cup finals and promotion play offs over the next two or three seasons at this stadium that holds in excess of 90,000. 

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You must have a huge bush.

:yes:

No bush mate. I just let it all hang out. No one can see me except the Skippies and the Cockies. I have also been known on some drunk occasions to blast out the Worzales on my Sonos when celebrating a City win at one in the morning and my neighbours 3Ks away called me expressing their concerns if I was ok.

7 minutes ago, City oz said:

No bush mate. I just let it all hang out. No one can see me except the Skippies and the Cockies. I have also been known on some drunk occasions to blast out the Worzales on my Sonos when celebrating a City win at one in the morning and my neighbours 3Ks away called me expressing their concerns if I was ok.

Spanish Wurzels tribute band? 

2 minutes ago, City oz said:

You're on fire this morning Oz, watch out you don't set the bush alight (if only for your wife's sake!)

Are the Worzales a Portugese Wurzels tribute act?

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Spanish Wurzels tribute band? 

Beat me to it by seconds!

11 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

I salute your perseverance and optimism. Quite remarkable.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You're on fire this morning Oz, watch out you don't set the bush alight (if only for your wife's sake!)

Are the Worzales a Portugese Wurzels tribute act?

Beat me to it by seconds!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=wurzels&docid=608022839307358104&mid=E25C7A1CB6E372FB0D5EE25C7A1CB6E372FB0D5E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I don't think the football is very exciting though ATM although this will improve. Long throws everytime are dated now. I want to see us attacking teams at home not playing 4 central defenders along the back line. Use it in certain away games.

Archived