IGNORED

Taylor Moore on for Hearts debut

1960maaan

5 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Bloody predictive text?. Him and Fontaine are forming a defensive clanger duet. 

Interestingly, Fontaine has now played for more Scottish clubs than English ones - Fulham, Yeovil & City vs Kilmarnock, Hibs, Ross County & Dundee - and he has a scoring record of 1 in every 5 games at Dens Park - he’s still living the dream ... ??

40 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Interestingly, Fontaine has now played for more Scottish clubs than English ones - Fulham, Yeovil & City vs Kilmarnock, Hibs, Ross County & Dundee - and he has a scoring record of 1 in every 5 games at Dens Park - he’s still living the dream ... ??

Still playing professional football, that's living the dream as far as I'm concerned. I wish I was good enough to have the playing career he has.

Fair play to him.

3 minutes ago, Reddrive said:

Still playing professional football, that's living the dream as far as I'm concerned. I wish I was good enough to have the playing career he has.

Fair play to him.

Absolutely - I wasn’t being flippant at all - I have loads of respect for the pros who just keep playing as long as they can and for whoever they can - guys like Jamie Cureton, played for over 20 clubs and is still going as a player-manager somewhere I believe ... and managers as well - guys like Roy Hodgson and Neil Warnock - still have the drive and ambition to manage clubs into their seventies in a really tough profession ... fair play to them all ??

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

It was his mate Nyatanga that gave me nightmares. Fontaine was OK.

Fontaine lost all confidence when he was given the captaincy. Just piled more pressure on him, when what he actually needed was a spell out of the side, and good man management.

Was decent for us up until that point. Agree about Nyatanga - awful period to be a City supporter, especially when you try to think of some of the names that soon followed....

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Fontaine lost all confidence when he was given the captaincy. Just piled more pressure on him, when what he actually needed was a spell out of the side, and good man management.

Was decent for us up until that point. Agree about Nyatanga - awful period to be a City supporter, especially when you try to think of some of the names that soon followed....

Think nyatanga admitted publicly after he retired he didn't like football haha.

Archived