IGNORED

Red theme gone for good?

The Original OTIB

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

We are supposed to click on themes right at the bottom of the page. The pop up should allow us to choose the default of red or grey etc. However, when I did this today, I then got the error message. Did I crash it? 

It did crash today funnily enough 

1 minute ago, Old Rascal said:

I like the dark theme as well. Much easier to read for me……

Oh dark is freaking me out 

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

We are supposed to click on themes right at the bottom of the page. The pop up should allow us to choose the default of red or grey etc. However, when I did this today, I then got the error message. Did I crash it? 

Same happened for me . Couldn’t get the forum up for a few hours. 

32 minutes ago, TomF said:

Yes, I'll leave mine set to it so if goes wrong again I'll notice first hand.  I don't really know what's causing it. 

Take your time, mate. You can debug it when you can. Grey is fine too, easier to read.

Now is working anyway.

17 hours ago, IAmNick said:

The chrome extension "Dark Reader" does a really good job at auto applying dark themes to websites. I much prefer their red/grey to the red/black of the built in one.

image.thumb.png.f4f6da860526e70d1108bffe75e5df30.png

I did mash the dark theme up in about 5 minutes flat.  If anyone has any suggestions for tweaking it am all ears

6 minutes ago, TomF said:

I did mash the dark theme up in about 5 minutes flat.  If anyone has any suggestions for tweaking it am all ears

Yeah sorry, wasn't intended as a criticism!

I'll have a peek at the CSS this weekend if I have time and pop you a pm if I can combine the two a bit or something.

On 13/09/2021 at 19:14, The Gasbuster said:

Hello Miah.

Glad to see that you have re-joined us here on the “light side” !

How goes it over at the swamp; and what are your thoughts on Jaily  Barton ?

It's pretty shit as I'm sure you can imagine. Last season was the worst, you lot in absolute freefall and I couldn't enjoy because we were even worse!

I also have an awful confession to make, last season I cheered a City goal. Literally stood up and shouted 'Yesss'.

It helped that you were 3 -0 down at the time and only a few minutes left, but I still felt dirty doing it.

Archived