IGNORED

Robins TV Listen Live last Saturday

Norn Iron

If you were listening on Saturday, we lost the last couple of minutes audio commentary in the first half and most of the second half. 

I wrote an email during the match asking for a refund/response. I still haven't heard anything from BCFC. 

If you had emailed the club, what has been your response?

12 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

If you were listening on Saturday, we lost the last couple of minutes audio commentary in the first half and most of the second half. 

I wrote an email during the match asking for a refund/response. I still haven't heard anything from BCFC. 

If you had emailed the club, what has been your response?

I did the same and also had nothing back. Customer service is awful.

@JerrySLO - anything you can do to help raise the issue and ask for a response?

On 16/09/2021 at 09:13, KentRed said:

I did the same and also had nothing back. Customer service is awful.

@JerrySLO - anything you can do to help raise the issue and ask for a response?

I have not had a reply from my 11th September email which was sent during the game.

Has anyone heard anything from the club regarding the lack of a full broadcast?

13 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

I have not had a reply from my 11th September email which was sent during the game.

Has anyone heard anything from the club regarding the lack of a full broadcast?

I've also had no response back Norn Iron. The customer service / support is terrible. I've no idea where to try escalating so will most likely give up (probably exactly what they hope people will do).

Jerry replied to me on the jerry SLO SECTION it is there. I made suggestions about how to mitigate the constant crap audio service. Take a look and I would suggest keep the pressure on. 

EDIT

Jerry has not responded to my follow up as it doesn’t seem checking OTIB SUPPORTER LIAISON section is a daily event. My advice right now is to add another question as I get the impression with his response that they are putting it on supporters to contact an unmanned inbox on match day, also I get the impression that I am just being treated as a whiner!!

Second edit. I have added this string to The SLO questions section it has to be moderated but  I would appreciate it if one of you can reiterate what is going on as I’ve been bitching about this stuff for years and get nowhere. 

I've double checked the FAQs within Robins TV. 

It is ambiguous.

As I was getting more and more annoyed with the non commentary, in haste I had emailed the wrong dept.. However, the FAQs are not clear as to who you should report any issue during the game. In another question they answer with APP ONLY= supporterservices@bristol-sport etc. Again, in my panic I thought that as I was listening via the app, it must be this address. Even if it wasn't, common sense and customer service should have meant a response as a minimum. Also, the FAQ says to report it during the game which I did. They could at least have put the correct address after that statement. Pathetic.

Also, Jerry hasn't replied as yet. I'll give him a few more days...out of courtesy. 

Screenshot_20210921-222300_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a8125c40e589c173ebc97386d44325dc.jpg

Screenshot_20210921-222148_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ae0e442dc70f15b2c9321eaa3458ca95.jpg

Archived