IGNORED

Is it time to admit.....

BasSavage88

1 minute ago, BasSavage88 said:

Pearson just isn't the man for this. It's easy to blame Ashton etc but this team, the way we play and the mentality is ******* dire and doesn't seem to be improving.

I wouldn't be too upset to see him gone anytime soon 

I wouldn't be upset but there literally is no point. There is no money to improve, the window is shut, and I can't think of any realistic alternatives. We've just got to put up with it and pray it gets better 

8 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

Pearson just isn't the man for this. It's easy to blame Ashton etc but this team, the way we play and the mentality is ******* dire and doesn't seem to be improving.

I wouldn't be too upset to see him gone anytime soon 

You miss the Cardiff game?

Theres definitely improvements. Not tonight so much obviously 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Problem is higher than Pearson. Not to many people like to look there though.

Exactly, people pull the wool over their eyes just because we have a couple of shiny stands 

Have we actually improved on the field since the lansdowns took over? . Grateful for the money they have put in but the amount of teams that have overtaken us with less resources and potential is incredible in the time they have ran the club.

Edited by Wiltshire robin
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

We have a mismatch of players that don't fit a single system.

Hes working with what he's got. This isn't his squad by an stretch. He signed two players that started in the squad today.

Luton have a settled squad and on that display could easily be top half this season if they're more composed. They are not a bottom half team.

Can we not have this every time we drop points against a team people perceive as weaker than us?

Excellent post. Yes, that was probably the worst performance so far this season. But the sad fact is we are 18 months or so behind being a settled outfit like Luton, so why people think we have a divine right to win these games - especially in a transitional season - I don’t know.

As galling as Bentley’s clanger was, that was a good point tonight. 

• Like 9

Just now, Wiltshire robin said:

Exactly, people pull the wool over their eyes just because we have a couple of shiny stands 

Have we actually improved on the field since the lansdowns took over? . Grateful for the money they have put in but the amount of teams that have overtaken us with less resources and potential is incredible in the time they have ram the club.

Well, he threw all his resources at the wrong man… but I feel like we’ve been here before. 

• Like 2

I don’t think NP is awful. He did/does have a hell of a job on his hands. That said all he has done is get players fitter. Fair enough it needed to be done. Though it isn’t translating to much more success on the pitch. City seem intent on getting mediocre coaches from England though and NP is upper tier of mediocre. So no point in talking about getting rid. No better would come in.