IGNORED

Is it time to admit.....

BasSavage88

I rarely want to criticise Lansdown.

However it is time for him to admit that we were mismanaged during the Mark Ashton era, and that our financial spending during that time was reckless for minimal gains. 

Then I’d like a statement from Lansdown, or Gould, of how we are going to crawl our way out of this financial fair play black hole, because without investment (blah blah blah ffp rules blah blah blah) we will not be a good or even average championship side. 

I am so angry that we finally have someone at the managerial helm with the experience and know how to steer a team to the upper reaches of the league, but we have left him financially  hamstrung. 

Edited by OddBallJim
Spelling.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smokey said:

I'm backing him. He has to have time to not just rebuild this squad but rebuild the football club

I am behind Pearson but the 'long term plan' is protecting him from short term failings.

Yes there are slight improvements but they arent enough to produce any consistency.

And to be frank, some of his decision making is a bit strange.

When you look at Cooper who has come to Forest and basically turned them round within a couple of games, I am frustrated that Pearson hasn't done the same.

27 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I am behind Pearson but the 'long term plan' is protecting him from short term failings.

Yes there are slight improvements but they arent enough to produce any consistency.

And to be frank, some of his decision making is a bit strange.

When you look at Cooper who has come to Forest and basically turned them round within a couple of games, I am frustrated that Pearson hasn't done the same.

You only have took at Forest tonight & see they have much much better attacking players than us. They were a shambles defensively but we gave up attacking them in the second half anyway.