IGNORED

Hughton Sacked

Lydered

if we continue going as we are. Home games we are going to loose alot more money. am i right the crowds are down approx 3.5k on the last time crowds were allowed into grounds. That is a lot after only 4 games. i get money is tight but how much longer do we put up with no wins at home. 90% of the clubs income is at home games. so its important to keep the home fans happy and entertained. Who would i have to replace nige then if he was not asking a huge salary i would like to see Frank Lampard. Dont worry its not going to happen.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Taz said:

Doesn't have one. Just likes to be argumentative, and to be honest I'm surprised he's not mentioned Pearson doing a bad job on the original comment.

Could start an argument in an empty room!

29 minutes ago, Super said:

What's your point?

28 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

He wants Pearson sacked so is polluting every thread with it.

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He doesn’t have a point, he just makes snide remarks & relentlessly negative comments with absolutely no realistic constructive suggestions.

26 minutes ago, Taz said:

Doesn't have one. Just likes to be argumentative, and to be honest I'm surprised he's not mentioned Pearson doing a bad job on the original comment.

Could start an argument in an empty room!

What I don’t understand is that there are two ‘Hampshire’ posters, only one of whom used to post nonsense quite regularly whilst the other seemed quite reasonable.

It now seems they are both as bad as each other.

8 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

if we continue going as we are. Home games we are going to loose alot more money. am i right the crowds are down approx 3.5k on the last time crowds were allowed into grounds. That is a lot after only 4 games. i get money is tight but how much longer do we put up with no wins at home. 90% of the clubs income is at home games. so its important to keep the home fans happy and entertained. Who would i have to replace nige then if he was not asking a huge salary i would like to see Frank Lampard. Dont worry its not going to happen.

Can someone please tell me how you put someone on "ignore"

Then I won't have to see this negative shite anymore!

Thanks 

To be fair i am only saying it as it is. sorry people if u think our home form is good enough. easy pleased some of u. i dont think it is good enough. what is wrong with posts that are true. after all it is a fans forum. Some on hear think nige is doing a good job. i don't. but like i say its a forum. where people have there opinions. I hope it gets better so we can enjoy watching city at the gate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In the context of Hughton vs Holden in August 2020 then it’s Hughton every time. We should never have appointed Holden.

In the context of Hughton vs Pearson in September 2021 then it’s Pearson. 

It’s also not a case of people being ‘wrong’ about Hughton for wanting him over Holden last year. Forest are a different club with a different set of circumstances. At the time he was clearly a far better option than Holden.

Couldn’t have worded it better myself. Hughton was clearly the obvious better choice instead of Holden last summer - a Hughton type manager in the summer of 2018 - 2019 with the money we had available at the time would have been even more interesting and IMO we would have at least tasted the play offs by now if we would of gone down that route.

Edited by bris red
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, bris red said:

Couldn’t have worded it better myself. Hughton was clearly the obvious better choice instead of Holden last summer - a Hughton type manager in the summer of 2018 - 2019 with the money we had available at the time would have been even more interesting and IMO we would have at least tasted the play offs if we would of gone down that route.

Exactly. A bad spell at Forest with the context of them being a mess behind the scenes doesn't define Hughton as a manager either. People try to reduce it down to "Hughton failed at Forest; ergo, people were 'wrong' to want him in August 2020" but it's completely naïve to think about it like that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Thank you Watts for your support. nice to see you take time to reply. even if your last word let u down. if i am saying stuff you dont like why reply. But then it is a forum

Without starting a spat, I’m still waiting for your solution to this problem.

Despite supporting Pearson, I’ve said many times he may not be the answer.

I don’t know an alternative now so struggle to give the veiled calls for a change that you do.

Whats the answer?

Edited by 054123
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Without starting a spat, I’m still waiting for your solution to this problem.

Despite supporting Pearson, I’ve said many times he may not be the answer.

I don’t know an alternative now so struggle to give the veiled calls for a change that you do.

Whats the answer?

Apparently it is Frank Lampard, if he wasn’t asking for a huge salary.

Which is a bit like me saying I’d be going out with Kate Moss now if I wasn’t 58 & bald..

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

Thank you Watts for your support. nice to see you take time to reply. even if your last word let u down. if i am saying stuff you dont like why reply. But then it is a forum

I like your content Hampshire reds.

Be yourself.

Don't let anyone bring you down brother.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Houghton getting sacked just reinforces the fact no managerial appointment guarantees anything. 

CH was being touted as a potential replacement for Dean Holden on here……………..:cool2:

I think you’ll find it’s Hughton that’s been sacked old bean.

Its good news for everyone as it means people can STOP GETTING IT WRONG!!

• Haha 2

Surprised Hughton couldn’t do better at Forest. 
Not surprised he was sacked though with them at the bottom of the league and 6 defeats in 7 games - and Forest don’t stick with their managers for long. I know LJ had more defeats with us during ‘that’ streak of his, but we weren’t in the relegation zone at that time whereas Forest are. 

Edited by bcfcredandwhite
Add words

3 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

To be fair i am only saying it as it is. sorry people if u think our home form is good enough. easy pleased some of u. i dont think it is good enough. what is wrong with posts that are true. after all it is a fans forum. Some on hear think nige is doing a good job. i don't. but like i say its a forum. where people have there opinions. I hope it gets better so we can enjoy watching city at the gate.

Nobody is "happy" with form period, home or away. 

People are being realistic though, because the shower of the previous regime(s) left have set us back a few years. Pearson is being realistic on what he is saying and honest, something that has been missing for years, and is actually publicly saying things that some of us have thought/known for years.

It's basically been said to not expect much this year because it's going to take a few years to get the squad sorted and capable of going for promotion. If it happens before then great, but don't expect to be pushing for the title this year!

You are entitled to your own opinions, and nobody has any right to try and say that you're wrong in them. What doesn't help your case is that the majority of what you're posting lately is the same anti-Pearson crap over and over, and people are bored of it.

You don't like the appointment, we get it. We don't like the overall performances but it's better than the crap of the past 18 months or so, and people can see the direction in which we are heading (or trying to get to).

• Like 4