IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match-day thread

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

**** dissecting that game tactically & forget Bentley performing heroics to keep us in it. Those scenes after the Wells goal are exactly what everyone needed after so long without football with crowds. Unreal

Exactly this. I was going to say how poor we were again but **** it. My hearts still trying to get out of my chest. What a moment.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, petehinton said:

**** dissecting that game tactically & forget Bentley performing heroics to keep us in it. Those scenes after the Wells goal are exactly what everyone needed after so long without football with crowds. Unreal

When Wells scored, Chris Honor yelled so loudly across the FM frequency that Bristol's entire cat population screamed in unison and tore down their owners net curtains. Frightening.

Mr Honor has been contacted by the RSPCA for comment.

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1
7 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Exactly this. I was going to say how poor we were again but **** it. My hearts still trying to get out of my chest. What a moment.

Watched the stream that someone posted here and I wouldn't say we were poor, patchy maybe, still too many long aimless balls but interspersed with some nice one touch stuff. I don't agree with shithousery either, some last ditch defending and good goalkeeping is nothing to apologise for. That goalmouth scramble before the winner though was heart stopping! :) 

26 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Just sweet that we scored late in injury time to steal the points when it’s happened so often to us.

Not only that but it was R’s hero Wells who scored. Who writes these scripts?

Days like today make you realise why Def Leppard wrote ‘ When love and hate collide’.

The footballing gods, Major.

F17176CF-BA44-404D-BD37-8E71275411E4.jpeg

• Like 1

Today i can't say I wasted my time but the football is not looking good. The odds were in our favor. I mean we have to be happy. We didn't deserve to win now but last game qt home we got 90 min goal.

I m positive that we won't relegate cause our defence and goalkeeper plays decent. They have to defend a lot cause attack play is pretty bad so they are open to more erros than a team which wins the midfield.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Today i can't say I wasted my time but the football is not looking good. The odds were in our favor. I mean we have to be happy. We didn't deserve to win now but last game qt home we got 90 min goal.

I m positive that we won't relegate cause our defence and goalkeeper plays decent. They have to defend a lot cause attack play is pretty bad so they are open to more erros than a team which wins the midfield.

Where’s the poo reaction gone? I have never seen a more worthy post. Cheer up. We just scored an extra time winner away.

37 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Just sweet that we scored late in injury time to steal the points when it’s happened so often to us.

Not only that but it was R’s hero Wells who scored. Who writes these scripts?

Days like today make you realise why Def Leppard wrote ‘ When love and hate collide’.

I immediately thought of the Bob Dylan album ‘Love and Theft’ when Wells scored ?

• Thanks 1