IGNORED

Massengo

Jimbo76

1 minute ago, daored said:

But people will still complain no assets or goals, the kid is class full of energy and running and keeps the ball. I

I don’t think those people are complaining, they are just saying that is the next part to add to his game. 

Delighted to see him playing so well, it’s been very up and down for him since he has signed and now he is showing great consistency and is a key part of the way we play. A warrior and workhorse through and through, you can see why Pearson likes him.

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

I don’t think those people are complaining, they are just saying that is the next part to add to his game. 

Delighted to see him playing so well, it’s been very up and down for him since he has signed and now he is showing great consistency and is a key part of the way we play. A warrior and workhorse through and through, you can see why Pearson likes him.

Just goes to show good man-management by Pearson as well. Credit the player and the new coaching staff 

9 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

He will never trouble the elite goalscorers but the scorers need a Massengo to do their job! 

17 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Listen to FBC podcast, it's mentioned most weeks !

‘Pre-assist’ is a ridiculous term but Massengo’s for the first goal today was ridiculous. Intercepted the ball at the edge of our box, quickly offloaded the ball and received it again just before the halfway line. Then ran down the wing to cut it back to Weimann who offloaded it to Martin. He did all of the work but it doesn’t count as a goal contribution. 

20 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What a talent. Unreal energy, so sharp. Bakinson really struggled 2nd half and Massengo was up and back to help defence and attack.

He is stronger now and has confidence to run at players. 

Don't agree with that, last 10 maybe, which is understandable after going down injured and not played 90 for a while. I thought he had a really good game overall.

3 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

2 just this season, but that’s the ones I can remember and will probably forget today’s tomorrow. The one against Cardiff is etched into my brain with the clever back heal to Semenyo 

He's assisted the assister on 3 occasions. To Vyner and Semenyo for Weimann's goals against Cardiff, and the Austrian for Martin's strike today.

Just now, Coppello said:

‘Pre-assist’ is a ridiculous term

So is assist imo. Scenario:

Player A beats 4 men in a 50 yard run and plays a perfect pass to Player B.

Player B plays a 5 yard square pass to unmarked Player C who scores.

Player B gets the credit for an assist.

Nonsense or what?

41 minutes ago, Josh93 said:

Getting him tied down long term should now be top priority!

Another top performance today

100% agree, is he out of contract at the end of next season? If so then this really needs resolving before next summer, I'm sure we are talking to his representatives at the moment about an extension. Maybe he is waiting to see how this season plays out before committing but there will be serious interest before long.

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

So is assist imo. Scenario:

Player A beats 4 men in a 50 yard run and plays a perfect pass to Player B.

Player B plays a 5 yard square pass to unmarked Player C who scores.

Player B gets the credit for an assist.

Nonsense or what?

Player A plays a 2 yard pass in his own box to player B

Player B runs 60 yards beats 8 players then smacks it into top corner from 30yards

Nice assist from player A (MY ASS)

22 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

"Hair" to Sir Gerry Gow. Here there, everywhere.

I think you'll find........in due deference to Sir Gerald Gow....it's ........He's here, He's there, He's Every Phecking  where, Gerry Gow.....I sung it enough times to remember Ha!      

Archived